• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will let u know for sure!
    I hope u get igglybuff soon it just sux waiting so long for your shiny
    Wish I could send some of my luck your way I was breeding for a 6iv poliwag so I could start my MM and while I was breeding a female shiny poliwag came out, it's 4iv missing both defense bold nature swift swim ability, I will still breed for that 6iv poliwag and try for just a -atk one, I had only gone through about 40ish eggs or so and got it, 2nd time that's happen to me my tepig was like that trying for that 6iv and get a shiny cuz it took so long :)
    Yeah, what keeps me going is the fact of me actually wanting to battle at times. Plus I'm helping lots of people with keeping things updated.
    I don't know, but we have to make good use of what people we still do have left. When the activity surge comes back I'm sure we will get some returning members and new ones.
    Cool cool! I look forward to seeing that video once you upload it! Thanks! I have today off so I'm hoping to complete my hunt! :D I still have it saved on my laptop, but unfortunately my Photoshop hasn't been working for a while now. If you could so kindly help me with it when you have the time that would be awesome! :D I probably just have to reinstall the program I just haven't gotten around to it...
    I do prefer sun teams as well but I thought I do something different, I will do sun team next just need to find out who I want on the team since I now have access to every safari Pokemon available I can get a charmeleon and eventually a charmander shiny even though I have one already but it's in a regular pokeball
    ooooooh. well I was wanting to get all the eeveelutions+eevee on a banner with tiz from bravely default/second (would probably be default even though I want his second vers. I can't find any good bravely second images to use of him).

Like have tiz with eevee right next to him then have all the others in their own section or something. idk what do you think would broken be possible or would something different be better?
    Thanks I just wasn't sure lol, I never SR a legend before, but before cress I am gonna MM a rain team just for fun cuz I like the weather teams am starting with the poliwag first prolly mudkip after, but sux I can't get a better ball choice for mudkip besides a regular pokeball, they should have had the gen3 starters in the safari or something
    I got my eon ticket awhile ago glad I did since there was no way I was gonna SR the Latias in my sapphire with that cut scene in the way, wish there was a way for me to give u the ticket or something
    Hi Fairy :D
    um, quick question. On your broken banners, is the limit 3 squares? or can you do multiple smaller ones. I had an idea for a banner(though it may not be possible/too much work) but was really curious to know ^w^

In hindsight it probably wouldn't have to be a broken banner type, for the idea to work, idk I'll run my idea by you when I get home later :)
    I see makes sense, would I still be ok if I didn't leave the game on? I was gonna maybe try for cresselia or something, so I wasn't sure if it was ok to SR it like u do and event, and if I did leave the game on do u just run from the battle or something and then return right away if it's not shiny I wasn't sure how that works
    Stopping by to say I enjoyed the shiny lugia vid:)
    U mentioned u kept ur game on for 2 weeks or so? I thought u didn't need to keep ur game on when SR for legends only when u MM something cuz I thought when u SR for a legend u just press home menu and start game up again if it's not shiny and or nature u want
    I think for my next hunt I might go after Oddish! Oddish is one of my favorite grass Pokemon right next to Bulbasaur. It might be a little hard trying to chain in the extremely tall grass on route 119-120, but I'm sure I could do it! I'm not currently in competitive battling so I don't care much for ivs. :p I've thought about getting into competitive battling though. Hopefully I can start my hunt up this week. Over the weekend I was so busy with work. :p
    Haha, that's awesome! Huge congrats on the Lugia!!!

That sounds great; I'd totally be in for a new club! I've been the owner of the Shiny Hunters Club at another forum for over four years now, so if you ever need any help/advice/suggestions, feel free to let me know and I'd be more than happy to help you out! :)
    That's understandable though, especially if you are in college! Did you get the program downloaded yet? It doesn't seem like it would take too long...
    Hello :)
    Been really busy xD, going to try being active again. Have I missed anything while I was gone?
    Going to try to post later today or tomorrow that I have time ;)
    Hey there!!

Wow, it really has been a while. I haven't been on Serebii since 2011!! "lol" but I sure haven't stopped shiny hunting! I'm hunting as strongly as ever! :)

How about you? How's everything been? Any cool new shiny stories?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…