• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes and you know what? I bought some TCG cards and got one Manaphy-EX from it :D It's quite rare :D
    Oh you must have tons of work and revision to do :/ Cheer up :D
    It's okay! I don't have very strong feelings about it... I'm much more interested in rewatching older seasons.
    Unfortunately a lot of fans have moved on or spread out to the various different places across the internet. Rocketshipping used to be very popular. Naturally the newer ships will be the most active each generation. But Rocketshipping will always have the record of being present in every generation so it will always gain new fans :) Maybe some people will grow to like it more like I did.

So how much of the anime have you seen? I'm curious about pokemon in India.
    Well, I was feeling good :s but I had to at least write some lines here
    Thank you! :D
    btw, I loved how TR gave team flare a hard time in the last episode, you have to watch it!
    Um what DONT I like to eat is more like it. I like pizza macaroni and cheese, ramen noodles, quesadillas, cookies, and way too much to list all of it. I'm a food monster. :p
    Misty was having a personality change by Orange Islands, most likely because of Togepi. Now people hate Togepi because of this, but in all honesty, I think Togepi was needed for Misty's character to make her a more loving person compared to the fiery "ASH YOU BLOCKHEAD" redhead she was. Now it is true her character had slowed development afterwards to the point in Master Quest they were scrambling to give her development with the Whirl Islands arc, but I don't think that helped at all because it was so late in the game. There were quite a bit of opportunities to have Misty grow throughout the original series, but the writing team (or maybe the director who had the final say on what was to be in the episode) didn't take advantage of it. Same goes with Brock, which is why he got stale by Sinnoh. Misty at the very least missed that bullet.

My day's fine, although last night I was a little upset because of Joe Alaskey's passing. You may not know who he is, but he was well-known for being one of the modern voices of Daffy Duck, Marvin the Martian, Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, Yosemite Sam, basically a lot of Looney Tunes characters. He basically improved Mel Blanc's legacy with those characters. Then he had got cancer, and it must've quickly taken him because he was gone at the beginning of February. And it just upsets me that he got so sick so quickly and couldn't recover from it.
    It's an awesome place, it is so clean everywhere in Japan :p And of course I bought some Pokemon and anime stuff :D
    Oh you have finished your exam? How did it go? :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…