• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hee, Cleffa are cute too. (Now you've made me whim for one. =<)

I've already done that for all my Pokémon though. XD Oh, except Atzu. I'll splurge on him as once I get him back from AD.
    Mine too. ^^

Are you questing any Pokémon for your team right now?

True, I guess Bases are kinda useless. But I'm looking to waste my coins anyway, so why not? =P At the very least I'd like one for the sake of completion.
    That was a bit of a topic jump. o_O; Oh, since Eevee is obtained from the CfP, I see.

I used to be a big fan of Espeon, but I don't really see myself with an Eeveelution on my FB team. *shrug* Not sure why. Maybe just 'cuz I think of them as overused.

The next Pokémon I'm setting my sights on now are Drifloon, Poochyena ♂, Sneasel ♀, and possibly Pichu. I still need to gain another slot before I can even think about adding more members though.
    Te he, thanks.

Hm... I'm considering buying a Secret Base. Now that my team's pretty much maxxed out with TMs, there's not much else I can spend coins on. XP
    Perhaps. I'm really not much of a film-watcher, as you can probably tell. ^^;

Whoo, as soon as Rocky's birthday present are approved, I'll finally have another P.C. slot. Huzzah. 83
    I haven't seen the first two Ice Age movies. Would they be required viewing in order to appreciate the third? =.
    Oh, I don't know. I haven't seen it yet either. ^^;

My mom has two open-date tickets, so I was considering going to see it with her. Dunno if it's worth it. I'm not really a big HP fan. =P
    Same here. XD Except for the "best friend in China" part. What books/games have you read/played?

Sadness? No, not really. A little tired and anxious, perhaps.
    Zelda is indeed quite awesome, though it's very distracting. XP

Got dragged around shopping today with my mom and aunt. I appreciate that it was for my birthday, though I'd prefer to stay home. x-X
    You should see how I am IRL, by comparison. XP

I used to be fairly outgoing, but all that changed at the start of middle school. Now I'm constanty paranoid of others. >>;

It's good to hear that you're successfully opening up. ^^ You seem pretty confident online too, I wouldn't have guessed that you were shy IRL.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…