• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Britt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, I've got a spare Articuno HA code, think you'd be interested in it? It's one of the codes from the UK newsletter, so idk if you'd be able to redeem it. If you are interested, I'll take a look through your extensive trade shop and see if anything in particular takes my fancy :D
    Hey,

I'm wondering if you're still up for the trade for the UT Hailey's Mew and the UT Hailey's Phione (I had to delete Surf to transfer it to Gen V, but I will happily reteach it surf upon request) for the HA Articuno and HA Zapdos.

Please let me know.
    Sincerely,
    Mr.FusRoDah
    Hi there,

I just noticed you posted looking for a HA articuno which I have redeemed from a code. I believe the IV's are Timid 29/x/31/31/31/30 (I got pretty lucky SR'ing for IV's)

It should be in the list I posted of my events in your shop but just wanted to tell you the IV's in case that made a difference. :)
    Hi there. Just letting you know i got back home and if you are going to be up longer i can trade if that is good for you. (i will probably be up another couple hours) Otherwise we can maybe trade a couple days from now :)
    D
    I am doing great, thanks for the asking!:)
    Hey there, looks like we are in similar timezones so that is nice!

As far as availability goes I will be online for a couple more hours tonight and will be available to trade tomorrow (tuesday) most times after 4:00 pm central US time. I will need time for dinner sometime after that but besides that after 4:OO ish I should be free :)
    Sounds great and sorry for the wait! yea I should have asked you if you could clone in the first place so sorry about that! I will be free most of the day tomorrow to set up a trade aside from about an hour of teaching I have to do at home plus dinner so yea just let me know what works for you :) (I am GMT -5 if that helps (central US time zone))
    Hey sorry it is taking me a bit. i'm not able to do my own cloning and I always try to be patient with the person who has been doing it for me lately. If you are able to clone what I trade you for me and trade it back that would speed things up (and also would be less stuff to do for my cloner). But yes still interested in trading with you :)
    D
    How are you doing today?:)
    Hi Britt,
    I just wanted to VM you about my post in your trade shop and see if you are interested. I also wanted to update my offer and let you know I should have a walmart Garchomp in my pokebank. The code was originally mine but I traded the code to Asmoday/Ms. Alexis and in return she gave me some events and cloned it and traded me back a copy.
    Hi! I've responded to your post on the hack check thread. Sorry it's so late, I somehow missed it and just realized.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…