• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
lemoncatpower
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really wouldn't be so quick as to generalise cisgender people so fast, especially since they were right in that we were a bit off-topic at times, although I do agree that if they at least took the time to acknowledge it, they could've said more than 'this is off topic lol' and all that, especially when that is in a way, without adding anything more to it, just as bad.
    Yeah I mean just go in with very low expectations and I think you'll be fine. Imo it's not the most perfect series but there are still some good things to look forward too!
    ----------
    Trust me you don't need to, save yourself some San points and skip this thing.
    ----------
    Ignore this. BW isn't as bad as people make it out to be. And don't be alarmed by a couple of things it does because one can do the same thing in the games.
    Would you be interested in a Mew code, or did you already get Mew in all of your games?
    Yeah! I feel the same way! I was constantly refreshing Serebii. lol
    I hope it is not trolling because that would be so mean! If they are true this means a new generation!
    Haha, I just discussed things in the news thread here, I'm sure it's quite active now.
    Hahaha, definitely. But you are welcome. :p

I check Serebii daily so I'm always reminded of it. It will definitely feel longer now that I'm anticipating it, have to keep my mind of it somehow.
    I'm getting really excited over the new Direct. I can't wait to finally get to know what main game is coming! I'm since October waiting for it...
    Hahaha, good luck man! :D Hopefully you get more friends.

It better not! I try to not be very hyped but I'm easy to please so, as long as they announce the next game I'll be happy!
    Yeah, it wouldn't be random if you do it that way, plus they already have some idea of you since they would have discussed with you a bit. :p
    Haha, glad to know I did well on my responsibilities and you are welcome. :D
    I'm just pumped for that Pokémon Direct, I need it now! lol
    Oh no, responsibilities! lol Glad to know quickly, though. :p
    Well, I've only sent one request and it was because we had some discussion here and I also enjoy his posts. The others have been people who added me, but it was after we discussed a bit so it wasn't random people, at least for now.
    Hahaha, I guess you could avoid that by adding those that you shared some discussion and it ended well, maybe. lol
    It is definitely okay! Glad to know I got the privilege of being your first friend here.
    Haha, quite an interesting coincidence there. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…