• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Archangel Azazel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lmao no more? What do you mean? I would like that too. I like the trainer customization. I'm hoping maybe there'll be some more space Pokemon. They could make some really cool looking Pokemon.
    Not the same.

Okay.

I would say go with Strange Journey but good luck finding one that isn't ridiculously overpriced or just finding one in general.

You could go with SMT IV, but it's not the best in the series. It's still good though and probably the easiest in the series. So it's good for newcomers I guess.

You could always go with Persona instead.
    There was no battle frontier.

Ah, so you just buy the mainstream Nintendo games.

There's alot of hidden gems out there don't limit yourself to just Nintendo.
    God damn. You have no faith in me. Jeez man. I hope so too. What do you think might be different in these games?
    "ORAS has extra post game"

How was the battle frontier?

So all you play is Pokemon, Zelda, and Fire Emblem.
    But I heard ORAS was worse than XY plus I can play Emerald any time I want to.

Have you played Ghost Trick?
    Well you should start sharing. Jeez. I'm thinking Moon too. Just from names alone I'm going with Moon. But if Sun ends up having a better legendary then I might be swayed.
    It's true I wasn't a fan of XY but they made breeding for IV's alot easier and horde encounters are cool.

You should get it.

Have you played Hotel Dusk?
    Lmao you really don't wanna share. Fine. Keep everything you greedy person. What do you think about the new games being announced?
    I had 3dLand, XY but I will get Y because I like Charizard Y more unless other exclusives I don't remember, SMT IV, PXZ, Tales of the Abyss, White 2 I think that's it.

What's Trauma Center are you crazy.

Its like Phoenix Wright but with surgery but not really because it's difficult to explain.
    Yeah but you went to two so I can get one store's worth of items. There's two of us so it makes perfect sense.
    What games do you recommend for tresds since I haven't had one since it was lost/stolen in the mail?

I plan on repurchasing all the games I had.

Wasn't much.

Also there's still no Trauma Center 3ds.
    But I didn't go to the event. You went to the event so you should share with me. You went to TWO events.
    I never said they would, lern 2 red.

I said if you believe they would be conected because all the Gen 6.5 vs Gen 7 stuff going around.

Lysandre's hair is styled after Pyroar but it looks like the sun.
    Thats the point.

Team Flare made no sense whatsoever thematically.

But with Sun and Moon it does, if you believe Kalos and the new region are related or connected somehow.

Sundials in Kalos

Moondials in other region.

Team Flare now makes sense because Solar Flare.
    I made a thingy in photoshop.

Also I came up with Team (Solar) Flare and Team (Lunar) Tide you are my witness.
    So you could keep the pin and I'll keep the card. Or I keep the pin and you keep the card?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…