• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Aposteriori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah but still Luka was waiting on him when she was still active so it would be a bit unfair to have just straight cancelled it lol
    Thank you! This opens alot of opportunities for me, and it's on the same day of that pleasant surprise. Needless to say I feel so psyched!
    Yeah i just totally didnt realise i was up then, i have so much moving over here its a bit of a mess lol

Only reason i got cranky before was cause you were chiming in when it wasnt really your issue. I now realise that you were trying to set up a gym scenario match with zelphy which i assume is why you wanted the match cancelled promptly. The issue i had is it was zelphy who hadnt ordered in like a month and even if luka had disappeared again, it was he rightfully had to order and then wait.Sorry for being a bit abrupt
    I am pretty sure some are part of it ^_^ I know about it but never really got into that style of battling ;) nice to meet you though ^_^
    Refereeing is generally my first priority in terms of ASB-related things.

That is why you may not see the slowness as much when it comes to refereeing. Additionally, I am putting even higher priority on the leveller.

But I have become slow at ordering.
    That has little correlation to when I am online. :p

And I have school (Although not today).

Until about halfway into March, I am going to be as slow as I am right now.
    Oh, it falls under RD. I personally think it's stupid and bad form, but I was more just expressing my opinion about it rather than trying to appeal for you to change it.
    If champ's on, I can try to get orders in relatively timely.

Kinda forgot about our match. It's one I need to think more on, honestly. Champ's a sweep, don't need to think too much, but some matches require more thinking.
    Given the circumstances, it might be best for it to remain down. It''l only cause more frustration down the line!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…