• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
EKZ1505
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Restarted Alpha Sapphire again for the umpteenth time! So will have spares :)

We haven't gotten a chance to battle yet :(
    hey sorry about earlier. I cleared out my inbox so feel free to pm :) Hope we can trade soon and sorry about earlier! was up till 7:30 getting my lansat berry xD
    What I don't like about Smogon is the attitude that comes from a lot of their players. I also find a very similar attitude in VGC. But not quite to the same extent. Also, i clearly state on PSS, "Multi/VGC" yet I still have people saying "Uber noob", "Ubers :mad:" First off, while Smogon is big. It's not official, and not everyone plays by their tiers. Myself included. I get so tired of people ranting at me for using mega Mence. Seriously, it's not that tough. Tailwind support/HP Ice/Greninja/Suicune against the physical variant, Sylveon for the special variant.

Sorry for ranting.

Nor do I agree with some of their bans/reasons for banning.

I find mega Khan alot easier to deal with these days compared to say the beginning of XY. Back then it was kinda a monster.

Agreed on Swagger and Dark Void! >.< However, magic bounce against Dark Void is classic. And one Japanese player used their Thundurus to swagger my mega Metagross. Hit through confusion to KO said Thundurus and snapped out of confusion after that turn and KO'd their last two mons. That was sweet.
    Though it rarely plays like that :3

[ My IGN is Williams. I use the Ninja boy avatar.

Always up for multi and can grab my VGC team out of mothballs]
    I love them really.

Oh. A lot of people are happy to battle against VGC16 teams. It's the Smogon brigade [Whom I generally refuse to even battle anyway] who b*tch after a multi.

You can play with either VGC15/16. Up to you ^^.

"Ubers....."......"Y U use ubers"... Erm. Lando I isn't the greatest and it's not my fault you pick Heatran, Infernape and Mega Zard Y anyways.... :3

Oh wow? That sounds awesome! Flinches.. I feel your pain :p
    :)

Well for multi battles, there is still team preview. Like 4 peoples teams of 6. But each player can only select 3 Pokes. It's pretty fun. Sometimes you can really gel with a partner and other times .. you don't :3

As for rules. Most multis have no rules. Just set to level 50.

Most of the Japanese players prefer "Flat rules". Which involve item restrictions and no "uber" / "mythical" pokemon. It plays more like doubles and singles tactics don't really work. I.e hazards/stalling etc.

Heh. I agree. XY deserve a lot more love tbh. :3
    Passerby trades are very very questionable :3

Now that your on my friends list [Andy yeah?] I can invite you to a multi battle with Keiko. She gives out legends to every new person she "meets".

Are you on the NuggetBridge site?

Heh. Well Palkia/Kyogre and Groudon is against the rules in 16 matches. And i'm not overly fond of trick room Kyogre anyway. But that is personal preference really.

:p

[880 wins = impressive btw! :D. Would have had over 1,500 by now if I hadn't restarted, loool :3]
    The girl in question, "Keiko" has been giving out free Volcanion's to lots of people. But she hasn't given me a second one :(. She's Japanese :p
    If she gives me another one, I'll hand it to you. She gave me two shiny Ho-Oh's, so maybe she'll give me a second Volc :p

Oh, excellent! Check out this battle! Parasect was deffo the MVP. YIHN kept pestering me over shout outs to battle in "VGC16" rules. So, I was like "Sure".

I was pretty nervous because I only had my VGC15 team in my battle box at the time.

Pretty funny considering he broke the rules :3
    His team also had Primal Groudon and Smeargle. Afterwards he said "You cheat" and I've never seen him since. -.- Haha!

HJJW-WWWW-WW3M-YNWL

Parasect in the rain is just fun ^^.
    [ Woah! Are you using Parasect? I used it a few months ago and had nothing but success with it! No joke!

it dies to Primal G. But that's a given. It's against Kyogre that it shines. But also shutting down Xerneas' not carrying moon blast.

It's quite niche really, but kudos to you if your using it! ]
    [ I had a Volcanion today! It was given to me by a PSS friend ^^.

But because I only play VGC/Doubles on WiFi. I traded it to a friend :(

It was gentle anyway!]
    I really love your analysis btw! much better than mine!

I did some damage calcs on that guys Primal G EV spread and it means that his Brave variant can 12.5% of the time live an Earth Power from Modest 252 special attack Primal Groudon. But that's it. it 2HKO's other Groudons if PB hits.
    hey just checking to see if you got my pm? nothing's showing up in my "sent" folder so i'm not sure :p if you did i forgot to mention a lot of my competitive shinies can be nicknamed
    Sorry about there not being any VGC section for Mewtwo, I'm surprised it got missed too. Normally we have someone else to do the Doubles section which you've probably noticed in the form of different writing style, I'd have done it myself if I had known it'd get missed.
    Ah yeah your right, I had the idea it would have worked the same with the kyrum fusion.

What do you think of the idea's I mentioned ?
    Appreciate the feedback :) Though I have to add that Magic coat and Tailwind are Giratina-O only, altered cannot learn these move sadly.

I'm actually resetting for a sassy one since I don't feel its speed is very important unless you want to outspeed Bisharp with 100 Ev's
    but I haven't seen much bisharps to care honestly.

Yeah so far Will-o-wisp seems like number 1 choice on it, I was also thinking of using Substitute to create gigantic subs that are hard to break due its high defence's.
    It works great too in combination with pressure abilltiy as-well. But I need the find the right EV's for an substitute set to create subs so that Water spouts and Eruptions won't break it.

I can also see a rest-chestoBerry working against the smeargle spammers.

Again thanks for your input, dindt really consider Roar on it but I can see it working !
    can also be nice to roar out leading trick room mons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…