• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow!The date is pretty cool and lucky as well! 7 is a lucky number,I have heard people say! :D
    I am stressed for my exams.That's it. :/ That's what you can expect from a student. :'(
    Your welcome!
    it's great to see after so many days here! :0
    battle!That must be fun!!excited for pokemon Sun and Moon? :)
    That's the spirit! I like people like you! So you are a poke and contest shipper.You can visit the shipping community and post there.And if u like Rocketshipping then I whole heartedly welcome you to the Rocketshipping thread!Do post there!
    And games,I don't know much abt them but I would choose the first one..red and blue I guess.( I am sorry I don't know much abt the games)
    Nah not really.I am new to the anime and just season 6 concluded here.Also I haven't played the games.I am a Rocketshipper and dislike pokeshiping a lot.So I am sorry.But anyway I don't think that would hamper our "New" friendship right?You can chat with me whenever you wish.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…