• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Archangel Azazel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So you agree that you're cool? Cause you only got upset when I said " random " :D
    Lmao that's why I said it. You can just stay as my cool Pokemon friend. My REALLY COOL Pokemon friend. Who has a huge collection of random items.
    Nvrmnd.

You gave away the shiny Durant I traded you smh. That was the first shiny I caught in White.
    You're right. I have all the ideas and answers but just don't wanna share with you cause I'm an ******* like that >:]
    Now.

Ya, but mostly random wi-fi since most of my friends stopped playing.

Okay.

Then in a Pokeball.

Also why did you do that giveaway a while back?
    Get it.

I have no idea what you just asked? Maybe? Idk

Yes and dusk.

Because they are both red and blue.
    You should get it, one of the best games for the system.

Yes, I only use Pokemon I like when I battle.

Because idk. The OG Pokeball looks the best although I do like the Premier ball.

Only Pokemon I want in a different Pokeball is Totodile in a great ball.
    Well okay, you should get Resident Evil Revelations. Its good.

I have never ever completed the dex, there's no point if they keep pumping new Pokemon out.

I breed but for competitive reasons. I don't really care what Pokeballs they are in.

I do the box thing too.
    Yeah that's true but some Pokemon from space like Clefairy. Maybe Pokemon originated from space? I don't know. I'm just thinking of random stuff that could happen.
    There's Legendaries in every game.

Okay but they are a bit different.

Never watched the anime or movies, wasn't aware there was such a thing.

So what do you do in the Pokemon games when you beat them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…