• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Archangel Azazel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I talk to you and one other person. I would continue to come on here to talk to them. I'm just saying IF we did start texting then there's no point in communicating with you on here cause I can just text. I would still stalk your posts sometimes the same way you stalk mine ;)
    Lmao you're already worthy of using it :) I don't think you'll blow up my phone with dirty things. Well I hope you don't. If you do keep it to a minimum, please ;) If you did give me your number then I MIGHT stop showing here. I mean if we were able to text then it's basically what we're doing here lol.
    There's times where I don't sign on for months because there's no reason for me to be on here. But then I meet people like you who I like talking to so I come back on more frequent. Since we're talking so much I just keep the tab open. You know, that was a good burn against me. I should just reward you with my number :D
    Damn you forgot me because you wanted to forget me? :'( That's kinda deep. I understand though. I really don't think you're boring though. I don't know how many times I've said that but it's because it's true. You're not boring. You keep me really entertained on here. The fact that I'm actually keeping this site open to continue talking to you should show that you're not boring. I don't know when I'll be able to get the Fire Emblem games but I'm hoping to get them soon. You know what else I'm hoping to get soon? That number ;)
    Yeah, sure you were lol. You had completely forgot about me. You were too busy texting that guy about dirty things and then he got too dirty for you. Then you saw my request and was like " Wait. That guy is normal. He's not dirty. I remember him. " But here we are today and you told me earlier you wanna go all night. You're not so clean yourself ;)
    Oh come on. You found that one smooth but not the last one? And it still wasn't worthy? You're pretty harsh :/ I have the last convo we had too lol. Well not all of it but at least the last or last couple of messages.
    LMAO! I'm sorry but that made me laugh for some reason. Probably cause I can picture you looking at the messages like " WTF?!!? " And how doesn't that part count? o_O Because YOU stopped talking to me? -_- What's funny is if you can't say it here, you could text it to me ;)
    I mean if you add that time to this then we've been talking awhile lol. But I get it. It's cool, really. What happened? If you don't mind. Take all the time you need ;)
    Okay then I found it lol. I like the album already just from the first song. And what kind of thing? What do you mean? I was just asking cause I thought we might have been cool enough to text. I just think you're cool and wouldn't mind sharing my number with you :3
    The album is called " Immortalized " ? Yeah you are. You turned me down the nice way. It's cool. Not the first time I've been rejected :/
    Stop getting on my case D: I'll listen already, jeez. This was your nice way of turning me down I see :(
    Yeah I'm not paying for their service lol. How about I google the album and listen on YouTube? Someone has to have put it on there. And it was a bit smooth. Come on. You gotta admit it was. You can go get it and then we can text :3
    The Spotify app. I never remember to use it. What else is that when I'm outside I'm usually on the train so I'm usually underground. No service down there so I can't even use the app anyways. Do you wanna text? ;D Damn I'm smooth 8)
    No because I keep forgetting to use that damn app lol. I'm telling you I barely use apps. You're not texting? I thought you would have been doing that too.
    Lmao you didn't get the reference so never mind. What are you doing right now?
    Ah okay. You wanna be at work refreshed not all sore. I got you. We'll go all night another night then. Is this my late birthday gift? :D Lol.
    Yeah you're just a neat hoarder lol. You admitted earlier that you were cool so just stop right there. You must really wanna go all night, huh? ;O
    Lmao I'm messing with you. We'll go buy POKEMON items them. Pokemon. Not random.
    LMAO! That made me laugh a lot. That was really funny. If we ever meet we'll go buy random items together :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…