• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
WaterShuriken
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your sig needs a slight update now
    WaterShuriken
    WaterShuriken
    Oh yeah I forgot about it. Thanks.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Speaking of your sig, since there are no more gym battles, it'd be pretty cool to update it with Ash's current ranking
    That's a fair point, although I'm not sure there will even be extra DLC. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe did get extra content, but never got even further content beyond release. I got ARMS, too, and it's fun to play every once in a while. At least you're giving a new IP a chance, like Splatoon before it.

Ouch. I never spent any coins on Poké Balls, because nowadays, I keep holding at least 100 of those now (not including the stronger variants), especially since I have a gold gym badge very close to where I live. The good news for me, though, is that I went to Anaheim last weekend for the Pokémon World Championships 2017, and pretty much played Pokémon GO there. Got the exclusive regional from Australia (Kangaskhan) and six unique Unown (W, O, R, L, D, and S). But best of all, I even managed to catch Articuno while there. And while I did manage to defeat Zapdos and Moltres there as well, I was unable to catch them. I had to buy more Pokémon Storage space so now I can carry up to 400 Pokémon. So I spent 200 coins for one upgrade, but I managed to get that amount back, plus more throughout this week pretty easily. And I managed to hatch a Pichu yesterday, with 100% IVs, for the first time ever. I should buy incubators to hatch those 10km eggs, but I'm prioritizing the upgrades first since everything else are consumable, while the upgrades are not. Hatching eggs (especially 10kms) are great since they give high amounts of candy and stardust. For the wild, yeah, it's just the commons and the occasional rare ones you got already. Rarely a new one. Fortunately, Generation 3 is likely coming soon, as there's reports about it.

Oh, and while at Anaheim, I bought myself a Litten plush and pins featuring the Alola starters (the first forms) and Pikachu. Did so to commemorate my time at Anaheim during the Pokémon World Championships 2017. Wanted a Popplio plush for cheap, but they sold out.
    Yeah. At least the updated version is on Switch for those that missed the original version, plus, not many got the game since the Wii U didn't sell as many as Nintendo wanted it to. Now Switch is selling rapidly, so that's a good sign.

For GO, I would agree. I've seen the legendaries, but no one is really around for them from where I live, unfortunately. I did see one group going for a Lugia during my walk the other day, but I didn't join to get the chance. It's impossible to take those legendaries alone, and as you said, it hurts players that play solo or live in rural areas. Fortunate for the extended time on them, but I don't see myself taking on a legendary raid, let alone a chance to battle it. Another thing is, you don't know how many people are in the raid until you use a raid pass, which is stupid. Although, since the gym rework, I've been able to get a lot of coins for in-game shop much easier than before. Very easy to get 50 coins around from where I live each day or so. Already holding more than 2,000 coins, and want to spend them on bag/Pokémon storage upgrades, but I'm holding out for a sale. If a sale comes again for Pokémon storage, I can easily max it out. Unsure how long it will be before a sale on them comes, because right now, I'm pretty much at the limit that I can hold for items and Pokémon (350/350 respectively). Didn't spend real money in the game so far. I have one gold gym badge, which is the one that's only two blocks from where I live. I get a lot of items from that.
    Got your Switch request; yours said it came from Wii U. Thanks! Unfortunate that we didn't play online during the Wii U era, let alone for Pokkén Tournament, but that should change for Switch. Planning to get Pokkén Tournament DX in September even if I already have the original. Did the same for Mario Kart 8/Deluxe, too. But these upcoming capstone classes aren't to be scoffed at, they'll keep me busy, that's for sure. Well, maybe not so much when I'm a part-time student. Thankfully, the capstone classes are all that's left (it's a year long class, broken into two, one per semester). I still have yet to start playing Splatoon 2. Got the game on launch, but then went on vacation afterwards (Lake Tahoe) and chose not to bring Switch with me. Tahoe was fun, although much wasn't done as not a whole lot of my family were able to stay for the whole duration of the trip. Did get plenty done through playing Pokémon GO (yep, still play the game). As of this message, I still have one gym defending over there, going on for almost 10 days. Had another gym there was defended for 8 days and 8 hours - was knocked out minutes before August 11 came.
    I've been good, and like you, living peacefully as well. Just one more year to go in college (capstone classes) and then at this time next year, getting ready to see my big sister get married, and then my oldest cousin in early November 2018. Weddings underway for my family.
    Really? No new visitor messages since last year? Well, it's August 10 again, so happy birthday! 25 years is certainly a milestone - already a fourth of a century! How have you been?
    Haha, sorry. I do like the color blue, though. Instinct (yellow) isn't bad either. I don't think there's any right or wrong choice with the three teams. And yeah, I got a few stops from where I live, and a couple of gyms, too. I got a stop just on the other side of the block I live on!
    Yeah, from what I've seen and heard. As you said, they're only good for netting some Poké Coins for free. Have you paid at all to get coins? And finally, I'm on Team Mystic, by the way.
    I've been playing GO since August 1. It's really fun, even if there isn't much to do at this time. The thing is, I'm already close to the max number of Pokemon I can hold; I have to transfer or send some to Gyms. But I haven't even attempted any shots at Gyms yet. I'm currently at level 11, almost to 12. And already close to max number of items (default at 350). It'll be a long while until I complete the Kanto Pokédex. I'm almost at 50 seen/caught. Other than that, I had a good summer. College is back in session for me, so that helps a bit with Pokemon GO, I suppose.
    24 years old already? Happy birthday once more, WaterShuriken! How did your summer go? Are you enjoying Pokémon GO? Are you enjoying the Rio 2016 Olympics? Hope your day is just as well as previous years of August 10.
    Hey, look I'm really sorry about before. Sorry that I annoyed you with my posts. After looking back and thinking carefully about what others said, I realized that I was going about this the wrong way and I decided that I shouldn't stop supporting Ash because of previous experiences. You and the others made excellent points and I was too foolish to see it. I guess I was afraid of future disappointment. Anyway, sorry again about what happened.
    I love the pictures you've gathered to show the friendship between Bonnie and Squishy. Really touching and proves your point perfectly.
    Yeah, I felt I did the same thing regarding tutorials. So much to learn, though I'm sure I forgot a couple of techniques. Lots to keep up. I don't have a main for now, but I am using Blaziken quite a lot. Well, trying to get all the playable Pokémon to get to Skill Level 100 (which I know will take quite some time). So for this, I'm focusing on Blaziken. I have yet to use Pikachu Libre (only played as her for combo tutorials so far), but it is great to see that you found some love into Pikachu Libre, even though she is the second Pikachu in the game. She is definitely completely different from regular Pikachu in terms of all kinds of how it plays, attacks, and more.

So yeah, I'm grinding a bit before I tackle the Ferrum League and online. Maybe we'll play online sometime in the future.
    Hey, how are you enjoying Pokkén Tournament? I find the game fun, and it is very in-depth. Tutorials were easy to pick up (but some combos were hard and/or strict to pull off). Is Pikachu Libre your main for now?
    I like your picks for Sun/Moon Gym/E4/Champion-types!

The only nitpicky thing I'd change is the Rock-E4 and Ground Gym Leader.. I mean, Electric, Flying, Grass, Ground is a perfect circle, while Rock breaks that circle.

Cheers!
    Fair point. I recall you used to have an Espeon in your signature a long time ago, along with Miles "Tails" Prower. Espeon is pretty cool. Actually, all nine Eeveelutions (as of Generation VI) are cool.
    Hope you enjoyed Pokémon Day yesterday! Figured I needed to spice up my profile by adding an avatar, and just decided on Eevee from Pokkén Tournament, like you are now. Hope you don't mind!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…