• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sanae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh speakin of flows, I kinda like the LoLK House Set that came out.
    It doesnt beat EoSD though.
    wait really? an NA release? that must worry the longtime fans looking to preserve its niche or something, but ZUN's gotta make the bank, right? He has a kid if I remember correct
    What I do wonder is when ZUN passes, what happens then?
    I hear all the normal arranges are made by one guy; ZUN, I believe.
    Can you imagine cranking out arranges video game music, designs, and stage themes all in one or two years?
    and ok ill try!
    Oh mostly 2hu. Ah, what is it about Melings thread that just resonates so well heh
    I do really like the way that second starts to! Vocals can be nice sometimes! The third one you posted has a nice voice though.
    Touhoumon is interesting, but only ever played PDP.
    my fave song has to be Meilings Stage theme, its so powerful
    yeah a lotta my fam plays touhou! its a thing my older sibs got us into
    my personal fave to play is EoSD since thats the only one i could ever beat!
    Yeah, kinda feel bad for the PO makers there I mean, what could they do? i wonder what even happened to make that exodus even go down
    was it just because PS was more accessible or was there like a falling out
    they cant be that bad. if they're at least stable they should be fine! unless you're talkin generationally outdated then maybe
    you're waitin for the new games to be announced I take it?
    oooo yeah those were awkward but fun times!
    what keeps u stickin about? its nice to see an old face is all
    xatu huh? hrm cant say I remember xat, i never changed my name though
    do you remember the lead guys again? everytime i log in i always try to remember their names, i think it started the letter I though
    Oh, do you remember
    the days

oh and sorry, looks like i never did get back to you on whatever it was u wanted from me heheh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…