• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Estellise
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That was similar for me, I joined here 10 whole years ago but I was mostly active in 2006-2009, from 2010 onwards I've just sort of drifted on and off, although the last few months I've been a lot more active.

Where do you hail from?
    Have fun splashing around

You get taken for a fool all the time
    I always get you
    I also enjoy fighting games, they can be a lot of fun
    Ha can't stand horror games. Though playing them on an Oculus Rift is just on another level
    Which reminds me, I should finish my TLoZ game that I haven't taken out of my DS in months lol
    Neglecting Pikachu since 1998. Don't worry I'll just give it a soothe bell and eventually it'll be forced to love me
    Would you be fine if you became a Magikarp that could never evolve? :p

Well maybe you do it follow it by claiming that you're a chump.
    Eh, I was going to quit soon anyways so it's your loss
    You don't know it feels jk >.> I'm honestly only interested in story driven games nowadays, if it has a good story I'll probably love it regardless of gameplay.
    How can you be lazy to play Pokemon? Actually, I shouldn't even talk since this past week I bought Pokemon Yellow for the 3DS and I still haven't started playing it lol.
    >Sees you post in the Banned thread.
    >"feel free to talk to me whenever!"

All I needed to hear! Hi :)
    You know one of these days one of us is going to leave and never come back, but of course if that ever happens I'll let you know and if I don't, you can ponder whether I ever cared for you at least enough to tell you or that I've died...or I became a Pokémon.

How dare you!? You know how much work I put into that convo only to be thrown away! Jk
    I've been good, except you know for college stressing me out and torturing me every single day of my life. Other than that I've been pretty good.
    Hey that's not how it works, you don't ask yourself how you've been and then answer that's my job.
    I rarely play video games, not many games catch my attention nowadays. Kind of miss the feeling of wasting hours of my life playing videogames.
    Yeah I've seen a couple of videos and the presentation is marvelous! Maybe if they make a third one for the NX console (maybe NX handheld too!) I'll get it. How are you enjoying Fates?

Well let's hope Nintendo Account does it right this time. Signing up took less than a minute so maybe, just maybe something promising will come!
    *reads your "about me" section*

Ahh Impressive, you created your account before you where even born.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…