• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I missed my very first Happiny from the Shelter. ;;

I also missed a male Cleffa. ;;

I also missed a Level 100 Zigzagoon. ;;

I also missed Palkia (which I hate anyways)
    Ugh, omg. GPX hates me. I haven't gotten a single one.

Then I saw a Clone egg in the Shelter but before I could click it, it was taken away ;;.
    Yeah, I have snap links. LOL. I saw it in your journal.

But whenever I click the most active, they usually don't click back. ;;
    Well cool then. And thanks--high school exams are so scary. Probably not as much as college ones but still lmao. Currently on a 90's cartoon craze. Super Secret Secret Squirrel, Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, yadayada. Oh childhood.

Nothing new on your end? Suuuuuuure?
    umm, no duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's why I was so angry with you getting 3 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: you silly soia!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey seanipupu shelter hates me and I can't find any EB eggs and blahblah so if you are still breeding EBs I'd like one. /nice Btw Shiny Yanmega looks awesome+congratz on getting a Manaphy egg+ihu Spoinky.
    also omg I thought we were going for a, every second vm on SA's profile is "ihu Sean you pupu <~", but Shiwin had to go and mess it all up!!! :mad::mad::mad:
    omg you offer Shiwin EBs but not me omggg your the one that stole one from me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I was clicking on one in the shelter, and it said someone already clicked it, and I looked at your 3RDD EB and it was claimed like, 1 minute before I clicked the EB :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…