• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yep there is thank god i just downloaded it i hate to lose all my data plus the wifi kept crashing alot so that is why they made it...
    lol yeah eevee is cute and i can't wait to transfer all my rng pokemon over and make sure not to save outside of lumoise city though do to they need to make a patch for that it apperantly glitchs your game to freezing...all the other citys and routes are fine though alot of people are reporting about that horrible glitch which forces you to lose your data and restart your game...
    Im loving x and y...I only got one game though since there expensive and bank will help me store all my stuff no need for the other game really Ill just trade for what i can't catch in the wild and eevee is in the wild now XD I thought it was cute though...
    oh i was saying that your old guild the asceisions is no more they closed as well as i think legancy that archer opened is gone as well..the guild section is dying btw...oh also clans do not exist anymore its guilds now...not sure you noticed...
    lol im good just doing alot on serebii now...guild, art shop, trade shop (work there don't own XD ), and two clubs now i have for threads. Also, not sure if i told you that i rng as well now so i rng almost most of my wifi stuff i rnged me another lilligant for my sun team...she so cute this time around its for a OU sun team. I actually have a good sun team now thanks the help of ustoday...not sure if you remember him he helped me awhile back with it...my battling has gotten better but still got rusty again since i got busy. Im not on the war team anymore do to that as well as we teg is still going strong thanks to you and archer...I don't know what happen to him...he just dissapeared as well :/ everytime i tried to say hi he never messaged back so i deleted him off my friends list. He didn't do nothing wrong just he never reallly talked to me anymore :/ also your guilds are in are both closed. If you get back into battling you should join teg again like old times XD but way more active XD its up to you though...you must of been on hatius like some of guild members but most of them are back...
    Lol sadly when ichecked ur banner it exceeds over the lit just it...its in the mb area which it should be in the 500 or less kb area :/
    okay well you take the gif and the banner and add them up to see what its equal if its more then 500 kb then you may get infracted...usually photobucket or your computer will tell you your gif images kb or mb....mb is really bad that was my last one lol....
    hmmmm tbh not really that i know of...you just got to find a same gif that has a lower kb that doesn't exceed over 500 with your images in your sig...
    hey mad whats up :) just letting you know saw your sig amazing but just letting you know before the mods get you for this your gif is 1.6 mb which your gif and your images have to equal 500 or less or they will ifract you for it....just letting you know so you don't get in trouble...i got hit by this thats why lol...had to change my gif...
    lol! hit on girls?

i pretty much a boring person. i study when i am bored. knowledge is good~
    Hey man. Sorry for the late contact. We need to get our Clan War battle done. When are you available?

I am in GMT +1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…