• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am going to read your BIO right now :)

Serebii is the only forum I'm active on. I'm part of one other, but will return to it next year.
    Sorry to shoot down your point. I'm just sayin' personally I prefer the EXP Share. Though I do understand why some dislike it :3

Hah, on another subject. Your rename of me in the other thread is hilarious now that the pig has gone! Don't change it, it made me laugh a lot :p
    Random?

Ahhhh, I don't tbh. I remember the days of having to grind for hours in RBY/GSC/RSE/DPP/HGSS/BW1 and 2. I don't have quite as much time as I once did and the EXP share is a god send. That was evident in a recent runthrough of Ruby. Where when I finally got Mudkip to level 16 in Petalburg woods and then had to rinse and repeat with Tailow/Shroomish and Slakoth. Not as fun :3
    [ I know, I was messin' with you ;) ]

True. I'm keeping an open mind tbh. Only time will tell if gen 7 is epic. Hmmmm
    ^^

If you had asked me that a day ago I would have said gen 4. But now it's kinda a tie between gen 4 and 6.

6 Only because due to PSS and here I've made some really awesome friends. But gen 4 overall. DPP and HGSS were brilliant <3

You?
    I gathered :)

My days has been alright. Just getting stuff sorted, nothing to interesting :3

[ Oh, Ascending Dialga's sig. The Pokemon in his sig represent users here on the forums. they are all on his friend list :) Just thought you should know if you didn't already :) ]
    not really a part of the usual school thing, but i guess ill be playing super smash brothers brawl for a while until my brother hacks the wii xD not too brilliant but something to look forward to lol
    Hello :)

We kinda talk in the banned thread, but don't lol :3

[ I tend to joke around there, so please don't be offended by some of my bans :3]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…