• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Wego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have my ways.....

[ lol just kidding with you. I went to FairyWitch's YouTube channel. I found a comment on her videos from "BriefStarWego" and assumed it was you. "Too much Freeze hax" is you yeah?]
    I use to use my camera on phone now which my first video was with a old crappy camera which was blurry as hell. I know for sure if I had a steady camera thing I would be on twitch streaming my hunts live...
    [ I'm alright thanks, you?

Sorry, I just saw your VM and it made me chuckle :)

Rofl stands for Roll on floor laughing :)]
    Thank-you

I'm looking at Crawdaunt, Hydreigon, Zoroak, Mandibular and Pandora for my darks.
    That is if I can get my game to give me a decent Pancham.
    Thinking maybe a Fairy for my last members.

Would like to use Yveltal but I didn't SR for a competitive one. Oh well.
    I'm putting together a "team". It's more like 5 dark that I've never really used snd would like too.
    Don't know who the last one is going to be.
    If you get another 3 or 4 people, I'll join.
    Like before, it'll be an easy win for my partner.
    don't know man. I really haven't had much forum or Pokemon time. I still wish to be in the club, but kinda... I guess I'm on hiatus or whatever.
    I just found a shiny Murkow level 1 with some good egg moves.
    OT ASH
    with some weird number of exp points like a million +
    Makes me wonder if it was a hack...
    I probably have to go back to the pokemon club page or what ever it's called ...
    Ok let me find that game again and see if I can
    Just found like 3 dark pokemon with good IVs hiding in my boxes...not sure what kind of team they'll be.

Do you remember trading me a Shiny Murkow?
    Do you remember who the OT on it was?
    This was almost 2 years ago..my Battle Box in one game still says it's locked.
    I can't move anyone out.
    There's at least 1 in there I could use for the tournament...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…