• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Monster Guy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bianca is their cousin. :p Her mom is Mira's and Lenny's dad's older or younger sister (you choose)! :p Of course, Bianca could've played with the girls when they were younger…perhaps partaking in torturing Lenny with dying and styling her hair into various girly 'dos? XD They have to investigate together too, hehe! Bianca would probably be the most reasonable, level-headed one. :p
    So, hey, hey, want Mira to have met Bianca when young at some point? Or at least heard of her (without Bianca even knew she existed ff)? Mira could have sort of admired her and tried to strive to be more like her as a kid, and still kind of look up to her because oooh she's so proper.
    It's something cool though…violet eyes need to be used more. I'm a fan of the eye color because of Hetalia's Russia and Belarus…both have eyes in shades of violet. :p
    Aww, but we don't even have any (solid) plans yet. |D

I'm not even sure about my character. What's the opposite of a sausage fest because we're becoming it at this rate. Pie fest? Melon fest? Err.
    Hoshit you posted that SU like half a second before I posted my reserve.

I'm calling that preemptive stalking.
    Hah, that's the difficult part. But coming up with excuses for my characters to do **** is fun |Db Mm, I guess I'll take a look at others' SUs and see which type of character would be needed more.

Tbh making the accent mark is super easy with my keyboard so I just use it for Pokémon too. Not sure how your layout looks like.
    ... Goddamnit.

Ever so eagerly do I beseech you, O Mighty Pink One! Dost thou have it in thy heart to let this humble Houou join your jolly midst?

I mean, you'd better. Butchering English like that hurt.

And you want me in.
    ----------
    Schade
    The Decieving Pokemon
    Looks can be decieving, as this seemingly scary character is really adorable behind the beastly facade. It is said when Monster Guy and Schade are in the same room together, something will happen,

:p
    ----------
    My god, I can see the fanart and fanfics already.
    Yes! Much better Leo, hehe! XD I think it was the long side-tails on the first one that also might've made him look like a tomboy! Well, at least the arms are up, so it's less obvious…I swear there used to be a lengthening tool…or I might've dreamt it? >.<

I saw that too! Why the hell did they mold the shoes on? >.< If the crown is molded on, I'm cutting someone from Mattel! Although, if the crown isn't molded on, you could get the two-pack and pop off the head? You can place it on a Dexter body (it's a skin tone match) if you want a smiling Andre, hehe. XD

Yes! We were right with our Beast theory after all! I really saw it coming…he turned into the furry creature in the books after all. :p

I love that Beast, hehe…now if only his Leo form has both Beauty Mode and Beast Mode…that would be awesome. :p

Hehe, nothin' wrong with a red Werelion. :p The challenge is making a Monster High Evie (Yeti, of course, as Abbey seems to be Russian)…Ever After High Evie as Faybelle was easy, hehe. XD
    True. I'll see if i can scrap enough together to make that "Get a room"-comment
    Tomorrow
    If I don't state anywise, Assume it happens. If not, I'll let you know, and you can edit it.
    Setting course for the tower means I am already there when the next one posts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…