• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't had a fast hatch like that since my Pokemon Soul Silver days!!! I just updated the shiny thread with my Pinsir catch! I meant to post it last week, but I was way too busy being away on that trip. I'm still trying to decide who I'll go after next. :p
    ^^

I wasn't on Serebii when it was open unfortunately :3

Ahhh, ok. Still. Lookin' at the opening page, I really like it :) Did you write the bit of fairy magic, water and nature? <3

Yeah, that has been said by a lot of people here. Hopefully when Sun and Moon come out this place really picks up! :)

Is you're art shop open? I was referred to it like months ago. But you're laptop was busted :3
    Ahhhh. I remember back in XY not havin' a Hyper Voicin' Sylveon :/

It's now on pretty much every team that I have :3 heh.

Heh, thanks! I wondered what TEG was, so I googled it and found you're old guild. The artwork is stunning! I mean TEF's is amazing too, but I really love the way you merged Suicune/Xerneas and Virizion together <3

Fantastic art style! :)
    Really want a blue Sylveon, but don't think I could cope with non HA :/ loooool

Heh! Welp i'll follow that CCAT closely, if that's ok? :)
    Ahhhh. That only bad thing about MM'ing. The random chance with abilities. Scared to MM stuff like Milotic/Serperior lol.

Best of luck :)

Also, niceee that your guild's CCAT is based around mega Garde <3
    No, it's okay; ironically, Spring Break's gonna be twice as busy for me; lifeguard training from 9:00 AM to 5:00PM.
    Heh. I've got to change my settings lol.

Fairy is just win <3 I adore Diancie/Sylveon/Mega Garde and all the fairy types <3

Gonna MM as many fairies as I can. After Ferro :p

Shaymin too huh? ^^

Are you MM'ing anything? Checked out your YouTube channel! Love your shinies :)
    Well beat e4 again, used dragonite for maybe 2 pokemon.. mew for almost all XD
    The current team is

Lv52 Mew
    Lv47 Nidoking
    Lv47 Primeape
    Lv47 Charizard
    Lv55 Dragonite
    Lv70 Mewtwo who I just blew up for no reason and to replace pikachu temporarily XD
    Hello. Yes, it's been a while. I had college, final year, had to focus. Now, I'm free at least for 6 months. Planning on starting to breed, but I do not know where to start from. :p
    Whoaaaa! 25 eggs is crazy fast luck! That sucks about the ability though, but hey at least it's a shiny. :) That would be awesome if you found another with the correct ability.
    Yay, its a dragonite now.... meh so much training and it doesn't feel worth it, doing e4 again but with mewtwo and it has self destruct so it can't earn exp XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…