• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad Serena gets to sing, though. xD

So the DSoD manga prologue is called Yu-Gi-Oh!: Transcend Game (Part 1 - Part 2) it'll also apparently be illustrated in color.
    Maybe the original version of DreaDrea plays in XYZ020,
    but as Dephender said, the Serena version will be an ending song
    like the TR one in XYZ014. It's unknown if this will replace The Squishy Song.
    I'm fine, just reading some Jokes on laziness.
    Boy to Mom:Mom,Please bring water for me.
    Mom: Don't tell me.Go and get yourself.
    Boy:Mom please bring water for me.
    Mom:Ugh!If you'll repeat that again,I'll come and slap you.
    Boy:Bring water with you when you come to slap me! Lol. :)
    I want to but I can't.First of all I'm new here and secondly I already have two infractions for bumping topics.(I should've read the rules but unfortunately I hadn't.^^;)
    Yeah, it's like all of a sudden, reboots are getting good now. xD

And these cards can easily assist you in bringing out monsters to Xyz Summon with too. xD
    Yeah, that actually looks pretty good too. xD

Here's the effects of some of Yugi's new monsters:

Berry Magician
    ATK 400/DEF 400

----------
    - If this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 “Magician Girl” Monster from your Deck to your Hand.

- Once per turn, when this card is targeted for an attack or an opponent’s card effect: Change this card’s battle position, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Magician Girl” monster from your Deck, except “Berry Magician Girl”.
    ----------
    Apple Magician
    1200 ATK/800 DEF
    [IMG]

----------
    - Once per turn, when this card is targeted for an attack: You can Special Summon a Level 5 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand. Then change the attack target to that monster, and the attacking monster’s ATK is halved.

- When this card is destroyed by battle or effect, target up to 3 other “Magician Girl” monsters with different names in your Graveyard. Add those cards to your hand.
    ----------

Kiwi Magician
    [IMG]

----------
    -During either player’s turn: Discard this card from your hand; “Magician Girl” monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF times the number of different “Magician Girl” monsters on the field and in the Graveyards, until the end of the turn.

-Spellcaster-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by effects or targeted by opponent’s effects.
    ----------
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…