• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
nel3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks anyway for the trade offer! I need a 31/31/31/x/31/31 non-English Trapinch. Appreciate the reply anyway!
    I don't mind to wait for some other day to trade once you get Trapinch, Dreamball Mawile and Moon Gengar which are interesting to me.

But we can also trade stuff that you have now and I can prepare something else if there is any further thing that can interest you (or just trade some of the stuff) since I'm available. The Loveball Pokemon, Safari Teddiursa and Moon Ralts/Swablue are all interesting to me.
    I'm practically finished with the Pokemon you requested, if you could rename the Flygon Gaward I'd be very pleased! (you probably noticed by the Pokemon I've sent you but I nickname about every Pokemon I can).

This evening I'll be going out, but in during the two hours or so after this message you will be able to catch me for a quick trade.
    Lot's of those things are interesting, what kind of pokemon do you want me to get you for trades? (feel free to ask a bunch of them)
    I think Lure Ball is the only colour change that I've noticed. But then I didn't bother with Apricorns in HGSS, so I don't know what they looked like back then :p
    You can take your time to do breeding, from time to time I take a few weeks off using my games but right now I still have several things I'd like to get done and I'm checking the forums regularly because of the upcoming Pokken release.

Maybe you can help me with a particular pokemon I'm looking for, right now I wanted to breed a bug pokemon to see if I could produce a Masuda shiny, but my Ditto is not flawless on Special Attack so I'm looking for a male bug pokemon (or a ditto) that has 31-x-31-31-31-31 stats so it serves as a foreign father. If you are interested I have a dweeble in my game with those status settings that I can give you if you need a base pokemon to set up the breed.

I'm pretty interested in the loveball Pokeball and the moon ball Swablu.
    Thanks for the trades, if you're looking for other French pokes later on feel free to ask!
    I'm on GM +1, I just finished breeding the following:
    Munchlax
    Swirlix
    Pumpkaboo
    Bonsly
    Happiny
    Turtwig
    Mudkip
    Torchic
    Oshawott
    Piplup
    The following are pokemon I would like to have, dream ball HA drilbur, dream ball HA zubat EM, dream ball flash fire ponyta EM, dream ball/klutz EM buneary, level ball elekid EM,
    HA tepig, HA EM nest ball Farfetched.

I'll ping you when I have the pokes you asked for ready for a trade so we fix a time to do the actual trade. Cheers!
    My games are all from a French speaking region so it should be easy for me to produce a bulk of the Pokémon you need, just give me a list of several of them and I'll prepare them for you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…