• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, sure, feel free! I gotta mention in advance that he probably won't be all that nice even when helped, but Solaris doesn't look like she'll be deterred by that anyway so |Db Go for it. I guess the nurse could help with some medical aid as well, just get the leg wrapped up and he's good to go, crutches optional. As for Bál, she's currently being held up by Sigur from her back-fin thing, still flailing but tired enough that she can't free herself, unless someone wants the opportunity to fight her.
    Been doing alright actually. You probably noticed I picked the Shadow Necrosis fic back up. Chapter 13 is in progress, but I'm in the middle of playing Bravely Second, it's a JRPG if that tells you anything on how long it is.
    Yeah. While inhibited, the prisoners don't have any sort of power, no enhanced strength, speed, anything. It would be like a human trying to dent a prison wall. Pretty impossible.
    I'm a little confused by your recent Unholy Crusade post.

Shula and Frost de-fuse. Then she has him digivolve...but into ExVeemon? Isn't his champion form DarkTyrannomon?
    So Hades exists in this universe. There are tons of gods in the UCverse, so the Olympus 12 don't exist as they do in usual Digimon lore: they don't rule over the entire Digital World. They basically rule over the island subcontinent of Olympia (as seen on the map in the signup thread). Olympus is a godly kingdom like Asgard is. Hades is a death god, but doesn't actually deal with the Dark Area - that's a very different thing here. He more rules over rituals and veneration of the dead. Death gods are more "priests" or "shamans" than the canon description of Anubismon or Plutomon.
    Yep, and it's all thanks to D.C. Douglas. That man practically stole the show in Resident Evil 5 with his performance as Wesker, and the over the top nature of his line delivery in that game made the character very quotable.
    That actually is the inspiration behind it, yes. Wesker is one of my favorite video game villains, and one of my favorite characters to do an impression of.

How do you happen to know him, did you play Resident Evil or do you know him from Marvel vs Capcom 3?
    Regarding "Civil War", I'm guessing.

Yeah, pretty much. At this point it's basically a "crap-we-weren't-prepared-for-this-let's-do-something-before-they-die" moment. As for a guard character: it'd take a lot for someone to just up and join the Realmless like that...or for the realmless to accept someone right off the bat.
    I took a medical leave... I came back recently, and then suddenly a lot of people I kept tabs on stopped visiting ASB in my absence. You were one of them.
    I remember when you were around. It's always sad to see people go. I know it happens, but still saddening. You could stick around as a community member. Lots of things have changed, we even have a new TL system. Remember, all members are valued!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…