• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pokemon fan 132

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How are you liking the Pokemon performers idea? i think its fun to watch, its similar to contests.

Lets just wait and see. Mid april we'll get some S&M info.

Aha I see . I like both girls so I can't decide xD
    Yeah, even tho nothing like that will happen lol.
    I'm going with the theory I just posted in the thread. It just seems right xD
    Misty would be interesting though but I agree she'd be best in a re-occuring role. If she was travelling with ash she would need a connection to ash story wise and that could stunt her water Pokemon master goal. A re-occuring character could put her in a rival position which would better further her goal.

I can't see her mentoring Ash because Ash has practically surpassed that long ago. I can't see her praising ash and wanting to learn as much as she can off him either. She developed into her own character that can stand on her own in the chronicles episodes. To put it simply she could have her own series technically. So a re-occuring character similar to a rival would probably work best for her.

That's my opinion of course.=)

EDIT: Would be nice to have some old characters back as a change of pace.

Personally I wouldn't mind a bit more story in pokemon anime in general. Maybe fleshing Ash's background history more. They started with the whole serena thing but I feel they seem to constantly just touch on it and not actually go further into it. There are so many other kids cartoons that actually have fleshed out background stories for their hero and Pokemon seems to at times give more back story to the villains than the actual hero himself.=/
    Glad I'm back into sonic aswell.=)
    Sonic Boom DVD comes out tomorrow. I got a feeling my copy won't come to next week though. Good friday the day after and all. I pre-ordered the DVD online mainly because I don't know if I'll be able to go into store to buy it after work. I figured getting it delivered will be easier. Though it'll be annoying waiting till next week for it.............
    Okay maybe not that annoying. I have some unplayed sonic underground DVD's I can watch and there's always watching sonic boom on Sunday when it airs on TV aswell. So I have plenty of sonic to enjoy.=3
    I've almost got every sonic series.=D

I always liked how sonic was animated. Just something about it I find inspirational personally.=3
    Though yeah your right. It did get me into animation and it still does inspire me.^-^

Someone found this amv of sonic and posted it on another forum. I think this person did a very good job.=3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNNDVhHwybw&list=PLqxY19RFe0XsRNawkW-54mJH4NFg9-aLv&index=50

That sucks. I figure there would be a few places gamefreak would be slow in. Where I live we've gotten Mew and Celebi downloads. We also are getting toys and plushies every month representing the tour Pokemon release aswell as cards. I got the mew and Celebi anniversary plushes and the celebi figure and mew card so far. I also got 2 packs of Pikachu anniversary figures with Pikachu's in different poses. I notice there's a type of shinyness to them like a gloss or something.

Yeah I'm looking forwards to sun and moon. Hawaii would be different. I just hope the starters interest me.=3
    I am looking forwards to transferring my pokemon from pokemon red. I don't know but there's something exciting about finally recreating my old team and sending them up.=D
    Glad I'm not the only one living with my parents. Makes me feel a little better.

Yeah true. A manager isn't so bad. Just gets a bit much when I find a lot of things going wrong.=/
    Which reminds me. I have to do some orders tomorrow.bleh.=P

Your job sounds very interesting. Sounds like your enjoying it.=)

Australia's government has changed multiple times in the last few years due to them throwing each other out due to disagreements and they don't seem to know how to fix the economy at all.

Hopefully things pick up in the future.

Yeah nanoblocks are very small blocks that allow for building things in more detail and yeah they're like lego. They're apparently started in japan and when you get a set, you get instructions that you follow to build stuff. The boxes even have a level of difficulty on the front. It's like a lego puzzle in some ways.
    I have all these Pokemon nanoblocks (I've already built Charmander and that alone took 2 hours.XD). I also have a blue whale skeleton set and the sydney opera house set which are of higher difficulty than the Pokemon ones.
    Hn pathetic xD
    Ah I see. Yeah it's scary out there and our President is letting the refugees from Syria into our country which may end badly. I think something did already happen here after the Paris attacks iirc.
    Thanks.=3

Yeah it has been a while.

Work has me quite busy these days that I get tired by the end of the day. That and I fell into depression again for a while.=/
    Seem to have overcome it again hopefully. I really need to start looking forward instead of feeling down on myself. Guess it's the whole not getting anywhere and being stuck in retail. Yet at the same time I am managing the retail store. So I guess a manager is still getting somewhere. I just never imagined myself being in retail for this long. Plus Australia seems to be having lots of issues economy wise that it gets depressing hearing about it.
    I also can't afford to move out of house and I tend to get on everyones nerves as a result...................

I have started a new hobby as of last week which has helped me out a bit. Nanoblocks.=P
    Started with Pokemon nanoblocks from EB games and it's moved to the ones that are based on animals and other things. They help me get my mind off things.=)

Also playing Pokemon red on 3ds and pokken tournament.

I have a bigger interest in sonic though these days. Watching sonic boom on TV and waiting patiently for the first sonic boom DVD.
    I'm inbetween games with sonic though. Sega's a bit slow announcing their anniversary stuff. I mean seriously they are also having a anniversary this year like Pokemon but they have been very quiet despite saying last year they were going to make it huge. Pokemon red is just to pass the time at least until the new Mario and sonic and the olympic games come out.

I guess I just need to build up hope for the future again somehow.
    [the characters are robotic to me. They're too nice. There is no conflict or any entertainment in the cast. That's why I am not enjoying XY

i can think of hundreds of scenarios about Misty meeting Ash... ahhh. You know I love PokeShipping so much.

But if your theory about misty coming to S&M is correct, you'll deserve a special prize from me lol.

Tsunderes are popular in Japan though :x so I still think she's somewhat popular but not as much as Dawn or May.

Btw between Nami and Robin, who's your fav? ]
    I will reply to your fun messages tomorrow :) I am busy reading the games threads lol.
    [To me, ever since Misty and Brock left, all the characters the came after them are bland and lacks the charm imo and yes they lack unique personalities well in other words, forgettable. I've seen hundreds of anime but I never seen bland characters like Pokemon. I am sorry if you don't agree with me.
    I liked May but she wasn't unique enough, Dawn was ok, but Serena is your typical generic shy girly girl (I am not hating on her though ) and Clemont is sorta just there and he's annoying tbh. Not to mention, Cilan and Iris who were annoying and forgettable as well.

In terms of Ash, well yeah. His personality changes a lot. He is written differently in each region. A character treated this way means the writers are not taking his development seriously. They don't pay attention to quality.

But lets pary Misty comes back and bring the old Ash back lol.

About her popularity, well come one, you can't judge her popularity based on several people's opinion. I know she is way popular in US, and fans made a fuss when she was written off the show, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have any fans in Japan. Again, that figure speaks for itself. They even showcased her Togepi and Psyduck. She is a classic characters and will forever be. ]
    [i find it interesting that they made a Misty figure but not Brock. I mean this means she is popular and missed in Japan. Togepi and Psyduck too! :D ]
    [A friend of mine is saying that if Misty come back she will not be as charming as the old days. Like look at Ash now and all the characters, they all have no personality and very cheesy.

Do you agree with that? I'm personally againts it because remember when Misty came back in the Togepi mirage? She was the SAME, she still teased Ash, and pulled Brock's ear lmao. ]
    Thanks! I have to shrink it down a bit though as it's too big :3
    [Btw what is this news thing about Misty that you're talking to nodame about?]
    [ You excited me! yes I wanna know.

Agreed <3 not to mention, BEST dub voice]
    [ since they're celebrating Pokemon's annivrsoty, we might get something Misty related. This is the perfect chance :(
    How are you ?:D

Thanks, you have great taste as well! .. Misty is my all time fav, I just can't find any girl like her]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…