• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GrizzlyB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In the movie yes. In real life no.

Cranberry is so bad they have to dilute it with every other fruit imaginable.
    I think that's the equivalent of Jurassic Park and standing still so the T Rex doesn't see you.

There's no such thing as good red juice.
    Well it's hard to be around that guy now without having to deal with white nationalism.

Metaphorically because of guild or literally because of the blood from hiding the bodies?
    Hey, I mean I'm still single and Boston is a notably sensual place...

Like this country, this forum is in a death spiral, so we may as well make like Trump and be the physical embodiments of American decay.
    Yeah but then you turn into the "I'm not racist I hate everyone" person, and no one likes that person except as a fall guy.

I've learned it's not about advancing the field it's about getting grant money, so you have to learn to blackmail.
    Not if you're color blind.

I want to go for a masters in behavioral neurology, so hopefully research.
    Whichever Pill makes fun of those who take the red/blue pill thing seriously.

Yeah even with a degree I would only take an office job if I was forced too.
    It's good to see you, by the way. You should catch me up on your life. Pm or here, whatever you fancy.
    Depends on if you want the SPP version or the SPP-Misc version

I think I have this fear where if I don't keep growing as a person I'll fall into this deep depression where it's all downhill. But that could be a midwest thing too.
    Discord is if Skype and IRC got together and actually became good.

I could but school would make me explain things way too much. But France is basically the country that's high on it's own reputation, where America has to force it.
    Well the servers got a boost. Also we have a Discord now.

Also anywhere in the midwest can be explained by opiods.
    I never go on here anymore and I highly doubt you do either, but I must tell you this: I slept with a guy whose sense of humor was so much like yours I actually asked him if he ever used GrizzlyB as an online alias. Still a bit suspicious it was you.
    At least it's not any of the Kansas politicians who are running that state into the ground.

By having only 25% making it to age 5
    Yeah, how many people have you seen fail out of politics, barring massive scandals?

I'm saying if there was a safe way back then yes.
    I mean it is a job where you have to try hard to lose entirely.

It's not dead if it wasn't alive to begin with.
    That's why 80% of politicians in media are either corrupt or ineffective.

Well that's most of them really.
    It's also a part of politics too.

Or you could have been the Kennedy's and get rich off of alcohol prohibition, and as a result would have to try to run out of money.
    I just wouldn't mess with success, I'd mess with other **** instead like politics.

Our great grandparents didn't do enough barely legal business deals.
    Yeah, if I owned a team I would hire a consulting company to set everything up and just collect the paychecks.

Because they don't know what it's like to not be filthy rich.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…