• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually enjoyed working on Easter and making the extra money lol. I hope you feel better man! I'm hoping I don't catch anything because it's going around. I have a pretty good immune system as well.
    I just tried out Pokken the other day, and it's pretty fun! I've been staying pretty busy with work. Ever since I came back from my vacation I've been working quite a bit for the extra money. As a matter of fact I have to go in at noon today. I hope you have a Happy Easter!
    I'm not very bright. It's almost 2am and I'm still awake...lol. I have to be up in 3-4 hours because I'm leaving for 9 days to go hang out with some friends in the UP (Upper Peninsula of Michigan) and it's about a 6-8 hour trip from here where I'm at down state in Michigan. I'll be staying with my friend. I'm bringing my PS4, 3DS and laptop so I can still get on here! I always tried using strength to move that truck haha. That didn't work out to well for me lol. Yeah Halo 2 was such a great game. I haven't played the new one, but I've heard from some people it's not the greatest.
    Also, the MissingNo glitch was left in the 3DS versions as well. I'll definitely never forget the Mew under the truck rumor lol. In Fire Red and Leaf Green if you go over by the truck there's a hidden lava cookie. I thought it was a pretty cool easter egg lol. I love finding easter eggs in video games. Did you ever play Halo 2 and find the soccer ball? That easter egg is one of my favorites!
    I heard the glitches are indeed back! I haven't tested any of them out, though. Remember the whole Mew under the truck rumor? Ah, good ole days of kindergarten lol.
    I really enjoy Smash 4! We have it on the Wii U and I have it on my 3DS as well. I haven't played it a lot lately because I've been playing a lot of Pokemon. :p I downloaded Cloud and Ryu not too long ago. Both characters are a nice addition to the game. I was so hyped for Cloud because Final Fantasy 7 is one of my all time favorite games.
    Oh really? Wow, that's definitely not good news for him. Scamming subscribers is a very stupid thing to do. I'm subscribed to Shofu, I enjoy his videos. I remember his Pokémon Cypher 2013 video. That Poke rap was pure gold! I hope so! Space travel would be a great addition to the games. I mean, who wouldn't want to catch Pokémon in space? Pure awesomeness!
    It's a great game! I love how it has co-op and the storyline is great! Yeah, it's actually a really challenging game! It's a great challenge to get through. The Direct blew my mind as well! I can't believe gen 7 is coming out this year. Honestly, I figured gen 7 would come out next year. I'm so stoked! Tomorrow Red, Blue and Yellow will hit the E-Shop. I'm super stoked for tomorrow, even though I have to work lol. :p I don't recall knowing who he is, but I'll have to check him out! I hope Pokemon Sun&Moon let us venture into Space! That would be so damn amazing!
    I can't wait to watch the Pokemon Direct! If we'll be getting gen 7 this year that would be awesome! :D The detective Pikachu game looks funny and interesting. I'll definitely have to play Garden Warfare sometime. Have you ever played Shovel Knight? It's fun! I haven't yet, but I hope to chain for a shiny Feebas soon!
    I found a shiny Ponyta last night using the DexNav. I've been on a shiny roll lately. Right now I'm DexNaving Marill, so I can complete the community hunt. I'm so excited! I'll be buying the games from the E-Shop the moment they release! On Friday there's going to be a Pokemon Direct! (Crossing my fingers for Pokemon Z to be announced or a gen 7 game.)

I've heard about PVZ, but I've never played it. I heard it's an addicting game!
    It's a collection full of all kinds of shinies! A lot of them I caught from chain fishing in Pokemon Y! Lately I've been hooked on the DexNav method in Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby. The Masuda Method takes so much patience! So does soft resetting.
    I'm still shocked Jed York ran Harbaugh out of town like that. Once Harbaugh recruits the players he wants Michigan will be winning championships again! Brady Hoke was a good recruiter, but he could never get the best out of his players. Hoke could never unlock his players potential. Harbaugh is excellent at coaching up his players.

Right now I'm just collecting! I have a pretty nice collection so far. I've been using the DexNav method and it works wonders. I like it waaaaaaay more than the Poke Radar.
    He's a rare talent. For his size he's quick, and he can stay in the pocket and throw. I would like to thank your 49ers for giving Michigan Jim Harbaugh! :D I'm a diehard Michigan fan, and year 1 of Harbaugh was a great success.

Exactly! A lot of emotions were running through his head I imagine. Losing the biggest game of your life, and then having to get bombarded by questions is not fun.

I do! I'm fascinated by cars and bikes. My side of the family loves motorcycles and fast cars lol.

I started shiny hunting again yesterday and I caught a shiny Shuppet! :D
    I ended up having some complications, so my teeth didn't get removed. Instead I'm going to come back on separate visits and get them pulled one at a time.

The dentist thinks I have post nasal drip. I always have constant mucus in my throat. When I was laying down in the chair I felt like I had to clear my throat constantly. I've had this problem for years now. I was hoping my problem wouldn't stop me from getting my teeth removed....but I was wrong. The dentist was able to get my filling done though. At least something got done that day.....

I'll have to check out Persona 4 Golden! Oh yeah! Definitely! Pokemon XY seems so much better. I watched the big game on sunday. Honestly I thought Carolina would win, but I knew Denver had a stout defense. I'm a big Tom Brady fan (I'm a Michigan diehard fan) but I've always respected Peyton Manning. Props to him! If he decides to retire there's no better way to go out! It will be interesting to see if the Panthers make it back. I definitely think they can. Cam Newton is definitely a rare talent at quarterback.
    Sorry for the late reply! I know how you feel haha. I've been busy all week as well. I have today off, and I'll have the next three days off. I'll be getting all of my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. I took days off from work just to be safe. I'm not looking forward to it, but it has to get done....

I still have to play the Persona games, I've heard nothing but positive talk when it comes to those games! I have a Vita with no physical games. I'm hoping to make Persona 4 my first physical Vita game. I'll definitely be watching Pokémon X&Y again. I need to watch the newer episodes that have been coming out.
    I love the Gamecube so much! Have you ever played the Sega Genesis Collection? I own it for the PS3, and I love it! It has a lot of the great Sega classics on it. Oh man the old Sonic games are amazing! The collection even has the old Phantasy Star games on it!!! I haven't play many of the new Sonic games, but from what I hear I'm not missing much....Lol.
    I've been trying to get a copy of Shenmue for the longest time. Hopefully sometime I can finally buy a copy that isn't outrageously priced. Another great Dreamcast game is Phantasy Star Online. Oh I absolutely loved Ready 2 Rumble, Soul Caliber, Crazy Taxi, and you can't go wrong with Sonic Adventure! I bought Sonic Adventure on PSN a few years ago. I also own a copy on my Dreamcast. I purchased a Dreamcast from one of my co-workers two summers ago. While I was growing up we never owned a Dreamcast, but I always played on my friends Dreamcast whenever I went to his house.
    The original is amazing! It's only 9 dollars on PlayStation Store. On the PS4 you can get a HD rendered version of the game. It's spectacular! FF8 8&10 are great games as well. The Dissidia games are amazing! Yeah, Japan always gets the goodies lol. This is a bit off topic, but I can't believe how good the Dreamcast did in Japan. I personally loved the Dreamcast.
    That's awesome! Honestly, I just watch Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z lol. I watched them both a lot when I was a kid, and I also watched Gundam Wing. Recently I went back and watched some of the seasons of DBZ and Dragon Ball again.

Flash is amazing! Binge watch that sucker when you get the chance, you won't regret it lol. I'm always at work when it airs on the CW, so I have to watch it on Hulu when I get home. Gotham is a good show as well, and I get to watch Arrow on the CW because I get Wednesdays off. I binged watched Daredevil. That show is phenomenal. I'll have to check that out, I always enjoy having a good laugh. Comedy shows are amazing!

Sounds great! I love the PS4. I do have a Xbox One as well, but lately I've been playing my PS4 more. My PS4 has a bigger library of games at this point, plus I have more friends on PS4. We all like to play multiplayer games, but I do like to play single player games as well. Rpg games are amazing. I just purchased Final Fantasy 7 from the PS4 store a few weeks ago. Final Fantasy 7 is one of my favorite rpg games of all time.
    What anime do you watch? I'm hooked on superhero shows like the Flash and Arrow! I spend a lot of time watching Netflix as well haha. What games are you looking forward to? If you have a PS4 we should add each other! I've been playing Black Ops 3 quite a bit, plus I have tons of other games to play lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…