• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lord Godwin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You lie.... I want the games NOW [jokes about calling you a liar there, lol]

Yeah. This is going to sound real old but. "they don't look like Pokemon". But given the fact I said that about the gen 5 and 6 starters and the fact I love those starters now. Yeah lol. This little guys will grow on us :)

I always choose grass. Always. So happy it's grass / flying. It better be ok at least in comp.

I love the region. It makes Hoenn/Kalos look ... yeah. The cover legends are interesting and it's just ... really great tbh!
    Oh hay there! ^^

I really hope we get box arts/silhouettes/Legendary information and a region name.

However they are trolling us, so i'm keeping a rather pessimistic viewpoint :3

How about you?

They should be a given! :)
    We may get a wolf legendary one day!

I would like a proper wolf Pokemon and a Whale Pokemon that's not a legend. [Wailord is nice, but too cartoony IMO]
    Sun and Moon are still a long way from being released. While I would like it if they didn't oversaturate us with leaks and spoilers. Ala ORAS. I would like some details. Like the starter silhouettes etc.
    Well I remember the XY/ORAS wait going around quickly, lol. So S/M will be here sooner than we think, lol.

Do you think it's gen 6 or 7? Personally I prefer to think it's gen 7, and that Kalos will feature again in the future. Just not right now, lol.

For me, tho graphically it was a huge leap forward. Kalos really took a step back compared to BW. However that's all IMO of course.

Dark gym, dark/electric type. A credible story. Or rather. something more like BW. Legends that actually mean something to the region, a champion like Cynthia. I mean Diantha was lovely. But outside of a few cameos and the battle/rematch. We don't really get to know her like any of the previous champions.

Erm? I just listed them I think xD

Bring back seasons/battle subway/PWT/Black Tower/White tree hollow etc
    No problem :)

Ahhhh, I see. Not sure if i'll be awake then. But still.

I agree, boxart/starters would be a nice treat.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…