• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see both companies doing certain aspects better than the other, but you're right. It doesn't have to be a contest.

BTW, which starter looks the most appealing to you?
    Dammit BC, can you get a half-decent attention span?

I don't know if I asked you this, but do you like Marvel or DC better?

I don't really read comics, but in other media.

Cartoon shows/movies: DC
    Live Action Movies that don't suck: Marvel

Also, what are your opinions on Batman "Mask of Phantasm" and "Under the Red Hood"?
    Keep in mind, I only saw the former. No spoilers on the latter, please?
    Tell me if I'm doing this right, wise guy

I'm trying to take down SFZ Pigma by using the TV to figure out my Arwing's direction relative to him, then using the left stick to turn the Arwing towards him while using the GamePad's gyro to also turn toward him so I can shoot at him from the cockpit

Is this what I'm supposed to be doing? I don't even know
    Aw, I like my meme though. I sometimes will go out of town making some.

How are you doing, anyway? April will be a sort of tough month for me because of two papers I need to write.
    I just googled BCVM, I thought Google was the means you were talking about : b

Bought Cards Via Mail?
    BCVM:
    Barnwell County Virtual Museum?
    British Commercial Vehicle Museum?
    Business Component Virtual Machine?
    Battery Cell Voltage Monitor?
    Apart from the game mechanics that I would be excited to know about, I would really like to know about the legendaries and aesthetic.

I really like Hoenn in terms of their "natural down-to-earth" aesthetic for example, so I would be curious to see how this one will become.
    You know, I am actually quite satisfied with how Froakie turned out, that I am actually content on starters right now.

Previously, I would have wanted a frog starter to be Grass type (tree frogs), to break the mold, but I finally got the frog starter I wanted.

Alternatively, the could fashion a frog Pokemon after the Wood Frog and make it have Ice typing.
    Am I the only one that is more curious about how Gen I VC will transfer to Sun/Moon as well as Gen VI, than any actual Pokemon reveals?
    The item system is the worst. Recall in G/S/C that TMs and Key Items have a separate space. This is not true for R/G/B/Y, where you can run out of holding space and storage space. I want to preserve most of my TMs, so I used up items I could simply replenish.
    I'll say it this way. They may have massively outdated mechanics, but at the same time, the games are fairly easy and pretty quick to go through. At the same time, you can't go too wrong with $10.

The transferring part will be the interesting though...
    The games have not aged well. The things I see the most broken are Wrap/Bind taking down slower Pokemon, Hypnosis taking an extra turn, Freeze status-not going away without item assistance, and the love affair of the Psychic type and the special stat. I thought Ruby and Sapphire were the best Pokemon games for their time, but I still feel like Gold and Silver made the most improvements.

There is actually a funny list of problems with the series. Given it was made to be funny, there are many mechanics in Generation 1 that were massively outdated. Speaking of which, I don't always go to smogon, but I was curious how they handle gen 1 competitive battling. There are some interesting aspects and a few rules and sim modifications that they took the liberty of doing.
    I find it odd that Magearna is sad to be man-made. Do you know what also is man-made? Missingno. It doesn't help that both of their names start with the letter M. You also can catch Missingno. in a Pokeball, which is the motif of Magearna.

Terrible jokes aside, how are you doing? Did you decide on getting a VC Gen I title? I might get all of them for the heck of it.
    I though nature was determined by personality value. Turns out that there is a separate garble of information from Gen V onwards.

They could basically randomly assigned a PV to a Pokemon to help determine shininess and gender.

My best guess is neutral nature and IVs being multiplied by 2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…