• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lt. BLEU™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I see. That's alright. Hope you enjoy your trip, though!

It's good! I'm enjoying it so far. The plot is rather appealing. I don't usually read books like this, so it's a breath of fresh air to me. :)
    Sweet, I'm downloading it now. I just needed to check that I was going to get the right book haha.
    Thank goodness.

I'm going to download it on my Kindle in a few. Do you know who the author is by any chance?
    Yup. Sorry if I've been doing that! D:

Sounds pretty interesting, I think I'll give it a go.
    Yeah, that'd be fab! I'm all up for that. :)
    Yup! It's just a shame too many people would rather make another war over something little rather than settle it peacefully. Otherwise it could be possible. ):

Ooh, what's it about?
    Indeed! If everyone had the same opinion on stuff, the world would be a boring place. :)

And that's true. Honestly I'm just reading up on stuff because I want to be more empathetic lol.
    That's true haha. How to win friends and influence people is pretty good, at least. It actually focuses on improvement. :)

Oooh xD Sorry for misunderstanding! I'll go have a look there, lol.
    Same here, been good. I've been reading those "life-changing" books to see if they change my life at all, haha.
    Eh, I did once, and everyone I knew posted those "like or you get bad luck foreverrrrrrrr" posts all the time, which got kind of tiring. ):
    Ohhh I see. That's nice! I'm really into the 90's, so I guess that's why Friends appeals to me more.

Torchwood, truly. Though I haven't started on it. To be honest all I really know about it is that it's a lot ~sexier~ than Doctor Who lmao

Actually intrigued about Arrow, Jessica Jones, and Grey's Anatomy. *adds to endless list of shows to watch*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…