• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There is a counting game in the Face-offs. We're just waiting for V2. Of course, I mean when CT60 got boring, you made it more interesting. Ah those were the days!
    No problem! Come back though I mean you brought some spark in CT60/100/Gender Race.
    That sounds awful. :( At least you managed to pull some strings and keep going with school, I suppose. Still, losing your family in such a short space of time must've been terrible. At least you seem to have pulled through okay, and had some fun with your friends and Codey as well.
    Hello! I've noticed you haven't been on in a little while. Are you alright? Did you have a nice birthday as well? I hope so.

...Anyway, I found a way to get my file fixed, so I have everything back now! ...Though I'm also going to uni, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to play online during the week, though weekends should be fine. But it's so nice to have it all back after waiting so long...
    Good luck with your future Slurpuff!

I'm just waiting to get mine back... *sigh* Honestly, if this isn't fixed, I'm not sure if I'll want to play Pokemon in future. I'm just shocked that something like this can happen so randomly. Like, nothing unusual happened when I last played it, so I have no idea what the cause is. Again, hackers have managed to extract corrupt save files apparently, so I'm pretty certain someone can fix it..l I just have to hope that they care enough to try. And I'm not sure if Game Freak will, since they're so busy... :(

That's why I've been looking at other things lately, like Dangan Ronpa. To distract myself a bit. I'm surprised I've gotten so much into it, actually. I watched bits of it before, but it's only now that the characters are sticking with me and that I've been driven to make my own little alternate continuities. I was doing a similar thing with Pokemon before, kind of like my own idea for an anime adaptation, but I've been forced to take a break...
    Hmmm... I guess I can see why, though it seems like a lot of money, especially if he was using it for an apartment...
    That's a lot of money... Which game is it? Paying that amount could mean you're a dedicated fan, I guess... Even so, that's a lot!
    Yeah, I mean, I see what they were going for, but... The issue I have with the character is more that they don't have any substance to them BUT despair. No real motive or backstory or anything. Like the Phantom - they've done awful things, but it's hard to feel anything towards them because there's nothing there.

Mainly it's just something in my head feeling that these characters are so quirky and fun that they don't belong in the murdery part of the story. Which I know is a bit silly, considering it's a murder mystery. But I just find the idea of an alternate version where they decide to all team up and use their talents to outwit the mastermind (which kind of happens in a bonus story which comes with the second game) to be more interesting in terms of using each character to their fullest, as well as letting everyone live of course.
    Yeah, it's another spiritual successor to a fan favourite game franchise that quickly got funded on Kickstarter.

See what I mean? So many good characters, and so many of them die! That's why I have to make an alternate universe where none of them end up killing each other, and they all escape and make a better world together! (I'm not too fond of the mastermind, though. Not because they're evil, but because I think that they aren't a very interesting character. Kind of like Dual Destinies' villain.)
    I like Chihiro and Sakura too! I found Hifumi just okay though, but I like all the first game's cast. Kiyotaka's my personal favourite.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either. Sounds like another Mighty No 9 situation.
    Seriously, and this is the first day? Half a million?

Yeah, I'm way too attached to the characters, so while I'm not expecting things to be perfect (considering the reveal at the end), I like the idea of them all surviving and working together to escape. :) Who's your favourite?
    Wow, that's an amazing amount. :O

The sad part is that I've found myself creating an alternate versions of events where none of the characters have to die... :p
    Good for them! I've never played Banjo Kazooie, but I know it's very popular.

It's called 'Dangan Ronpa'. Have you heard of it?
    I'm aware of it, though I'm probably not going to do so. Not too fond of emulators.

Recently, I've been watching YouTube videos of another series of mystery games, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…