• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SaltySoul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah; had R assigned to shield. xD I actually had only played Brawl (and with a wiimote...I was so casual back then. xD) So I never actually knew about shielding until Smash 4....so yeah... I think I used it a LOT. xD
    Aww; I hope things get better for you. :) School's a pain, I know. >_<

Not really sure if I can on the 3DS; when Smash first came out for the 3DS I played so much that I busted my R-trigger; and I'm so accustomed to the set-up I had involving the R button that I'd be awful. xD Gonna be working to save money to get a New 3DS, and maybe once I have that new 3DS we can play some.
    Ooh nice; congrats on getting yourself a Wii U. :) Personally haven't picked up any of those games myself (aside from Smash).

And I hope your life gets better, but I'm glad that things aren't...terrible, I guess. :D
    Hi Soul; I'm doing well. Been playing a lot of the new Fire Emblem game that came out, but other than that nothing terribly interesting. You?
    Did I just miss you again .-.
    Will be online from now.

I mostly do 2v2s,ff and fg - sometimes fg 1v1,but it's a bit too rock-paper-scissors, if you catch my drift?
    Less pressure on making all the right moves in 2v2s!
    Aww the meteors :D
    Ever meteor'd two opponents simultaneously? FEELS SO GOOD.
    Combos not much!Tend to find myself in them!
    I'll be around a bit this evening(now and for the next ~3 hours)
    Sup Soul!
    Just wondering if you were still up for sm4sh,since you asked a while back and it never happened :p
    Playing with items still requires skill! I can understand the dragoon,hammers and a few others are a bit ridiculous, but at the end of the day you can just have a good time.
    Playing on a flat stage with just your opponent to worry about isn't as thrilling as having a tiered stage with throwable items,I find :)

Ever KO'd someone by throwing a beam sword at them?
    Understand that the best games usually have items switched on ;)

Zard, studying the divine art of flare blitz spam :p
    I kid,of course. I know the character's whole set well! Also play toon link and some metaknight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…