• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Chibi_Muffin

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, Deadpool was great! It was tons of fun. Really looking fowards to the next deadpool movie, haha.

Awww, lucky. And, well, they are technically still airing it, but only in Dutch, and I prefer to watch movies in their original language.Really can't wait to see Zootopia myself. The scores it is getting on movie sites is insane. However, I shall keep my expectations low, as I don't want to overhype it o myself.
    Hey Chibi! I'm doing great! Last month was my and code's 5 year anniversary of being together. We planned to watch all the star wars movies to celebrate it, but it has been tough to find a date to do that, haha. We also saw Deadpool around valentine's day the month before. We also planned to watch Zootopia, but forgot it was out, and when we realized it, it pretty much stopped airing here :p So now we just wait for when it appears online.
    Well, I've started making the first steps towards being my own man. I started using public transportation, which I will only use on occasion because not everything is viable for using public transportation for it (like grocery shopping).

Where do you attend college?
    Yeah, life has been a bit hectic as of late. Two familie members died in a short amount of time. Which tampered with my ability to focus for a math test, which in return I then failed.

Officially, if I failed that test, i had to get kicked out of school. But luckily I was able to convince my school that I can stay on school because of the circumstances surrounding the test. So I'm still in chool, luckily :D

And I've had a great birthday, celebrated it with friends, even some new ones I met at school :D

Also, yesterday I went on a date with Code. We went to a fright night in an amusement park. It was so awesome! One part of the park there were staff walking around in spooky video game characters, liek a zombie mario and such.
    It was one heck of an awesome day :D

And whooooo! I'm so glad to hear that your file has been fixed! To be honest, if I were in your shoes, I would have given up on it a long time gao. But it's so awesome to see your detirmination bearing some fruits!
    Good thing come to those who wait. And have the will to continue! :D
    Goodness gracious, can't believe you managed to pull it off ^w^
    It's definitely up there as one of my favorite Disney films of all time. I did see Dumbo not too long ago and remember enjoying it. Another classic Disney film I really loved when I watched it was Cinderella.
    Beauty and the Beast is one that comes to mind when I think of my absolute favorite. I love the settings, the main characters, Beast's and Belle's character arcs, Gaston is one of my favorite villains and the songs are awesome. Frozen is a recent one that has become one of my favorites. It's been a while since I've seen a few Disney movies. Winnie the Pooh is always fun. Tangled is also one I'd put up there. Though, I don't know if it would be my absolute favorite.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…