• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SaltySoul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, my message didn't go through earlier. I mentioned that there's no link since xat died and now its all on Facebook

~Gryoine
    Yeah I guess I can see that, I mean....wow, 5 years ago I was 12. o_o How time flies.
    Ah; congrats on that.. I guess. :p Honestly to me it doesn't matter if someone wants to admit their age or not on the internet. We're each a human being behind a screen, and age is but a number.
    In fact, when typing my own I don't even need to look to now that I got it right because I've typed it so often and it's so short

~Gryoine
    The good old salt got to you so much you changed your username lol, that certainly works

~Gryoine
    Glad you did ;P

Haha, don'worry, yu're not the only one that would then put on a "fake" facebook account. Gry does the same. He has an account for family and such, and one he uses to talk to us. You're not obliges to create one, if you don't want to, you don't have to.
    Oh really? TBH, without the "Soul" part of your name I probably should have went back through our convos to see who you were again, haha. So glad you kept that part ;P

I actually only got a facebook account to get in the chat with the others. It was Gryoine that asked me through a PM to join, and I'm glad I did. Gry and I currently watch a lot of aniem together over skype. Oh! And we started playing Dungeons and Dragons as well with Gry as the Dungeon master.
    Haha, not entirely your fault for not talking. After CT60 shut down I've been pretty much inactive here, I usually come here to check if people have talked to me. Like now. Also, it seems like you finally took that name change, haha.

Two and a half years, that's just insane. Time sure just flies by. Currently some of us, like DJ, me, Gryoine and code have moved to facebook and are just chatting there. I am also still in contact with Fanal through skype.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…