• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M.Oreo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ What is Ygopro?

DN has had issues since it began. More with players, but legal issues now too? :O

Haha. poor thought ruler. :3

Ra's Disciple yeah?

I bought my Trish years ago! £90 it set me back!!!!!

You no like Trish? I miss the days of 3 Brionac! And Goyo and Dark Strike Fighter! looool.

Is it....... something different? ;)

Naw, will build around Obelisk this time. Even though prefer Slifer :3]
    [ I have heard of that! Is it really that good? :D

Last deck I tried to put together was a Winged Dragon of Ra deck. With Valhalla fairies as the engine! It didn't do too badly on dueling network. But then Ra is the weakest god now :(

Oh really? So is Thought Ruler Archfiend more viable now? I remember people saying it was a bad card. Bah! Not in the slightest! Stops Dprison/BoM etc. Although..... aha! Just rambling.

Morphtronics were always under-estimated! They were epic when released and are a solid deck! I'll have to duel you sometime! Just hella rusty :p. Your on DN I take it? Or is there a new site?

Trishula is unbanned? :O <3

Foolish Burial Dandy, Summon Debris Dragon = instant Trish <3.]
    [ You ran Genex? Awesome! Brownie points to you xD

Morphtronics are awesome though. Assuming that they've had further support since the power tool dragon days? Is PTD still viable? :)

What counter trap is that? :eek: I relied on Dark Bribe/Solemn Judgement/Bottomless trap hole all at 3. :3]
    [ I didn't know that! :eek: xD

I haven't played competititvely since 2012 though :(

I miss Tele-Dad/Synchro Cat/Lightsworns/Blackwings/Infernities/Dopple-Warrior ;)]
    [ Thought it would OHKO :O

That was tense and fun! Tornadus is the best of that trio. GG :)

Bought sand to counter rain lol]
    [ Hah. It hits so hard. :3

I was about to swap it for Mence and remembered that was banned :3

What time is it? :) ]
    [ He sweeps teams with speed control ;)

Poliswag is the best ;)

Didn't want to show I bought Mawile there cos it's banned isn't it? :3]
    [ It's ma go to tailwinder for VGC/multis. Suicune just can't cut it these days :/

You did well too! GG :)]
    [ loooool. You are so much tougher then that I know xD

Dat rain tho.... it's hella scary, no joke!]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…