• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish we could use a magical boulder to bring back Myrrh. He logs in almost everyday and I even said Happy Birthday to the dude but no reply. ;_;

#AwakenMyrrh
    Spoiler: We all ride on this giant circular ship ran by me and Nator. Plus the latter gets cemented too!
    [SPOILER="A long time ago in a forum far far away...]

SPPf Wars: A New Post

The dark side is rising as the newly created Darth Vader awakens

and is building a giant sphere to destroy any planet with ease. Darth

Vader has captured Princess Leia, the sister of Luke Skywalker. Wait...

what kind of brother is he if he got her own sister captured like that? Whatever,

let's just say that Luke learns how to use a lightsaber from Obi Wan Kenobi

and they go off to outer space in search of Princess Leia. Oh and there are some

cool adventures too.

Starring:

Luke Skywalker (YourFavoriteUser)
    Princess Leia (~CallOfTheIndie~)
    Han Solo (-Nator-)
    Chewbacca (Dragalge)
    Obi Wan Kenobi (AuraChannelerChris)
    R2-D2 (Zorocario)
    C-3PO (BritishLanguage)

And...

???: I am Odin Dark!

No not you. Him:

Darth Vader (???)

Plus other cameos from SPPf members![/SPOILER]
    And so is my new Face-Off Looks like we got first peak at the XY honest trailer (I'm referring to Braixen)!

[Looks you took care of that while I was sleeping hehe. I'm surprised Mega Swampert's in the lead though.]
    Happy belated birthday!

Wow, I owe you an apology. I was thinking it was the 26th. I really am terrible. >.>
    Did it go well?
    I know it's not 12:00 in the morning on your end yet but I just want to say Happy birthday to one of my greatest friends here! :D

I don't have much to give but this birthday hug will have to do for now *birthday hugs*!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…