• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sinnoh Ash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• u can do it..... better?

true, true. though, generally, i'm too lazy for that >.>
    now listen here, you, space is much dumber than texas.
    but i'm really impatient!!
    everything's the same, except for the robots.
    you just keep on thinking that, if it makes you happy :)
    well, uncharted and resident evil are different games! if you hope hard enough, it'll come out faster

oh and also "they killed kenny", which is a true classic. (i can't believe i forgot that one rip)
    i'm sure there's lots of people on here that only play for fun. you just gotta look.
    weak. i think i intentionally made mine bad though, bc i watched it a few days ago, and i put in a lot of weird animations, music, and sound effects.... at least, i hope it was intentionally bad...
    probably so, but he deserves that ralts. he's super easy if you pick torchic, so he was probably just scared of my might at such an early stage.
    life is much better than monopoly, i think. i'd much rather play that than evil capitalism the game.
    so like... magic and stuff. you can do anything if you believe. (if this minimal enough?)

i know, it was great. there's a bunch of episodes on youtube. i spent a few days binge-watching them, haha. pud'n was too pure for us.
    texas > space. sorry for the inconvenience :(
    well hurry up, i can't wait forever!
    nothing's changed. i'm still a jobless hobo. ;-;
    whatever you say :) you can think however you want. even if it's wrong.
    theyre not THAT hard!

i'm not either, but i do know a few quotes, mostly from old memes. "we got him!" and that one are the only ones i really know. lol
    smogon is really bad like that too. especially because i'm more of a person who plays for fun. it's horrible. i made mine waaaay back in 2013 i think, so it's probably really terrible and weird, so i have no room to judge.
    people are just jealous of his skills, that's all. norman is such a Jerk Dad, never coming home or helping me out. :,( monopoly is more of a punishment than a game >.<
    next time i'll be sure to put as minimal effort in as possible

remember this scene? dear god. when i was younger i thought it was hilarious
    my world. cowboys have guns and cool pants, and nice hats. space suits are heavy and not cute.
    let me know soon, i'm making you something!!
    you'll have to wait an extended period of time then. a very long extended period of time.
    leon may not have the same powers as wesker, but he's still better, sorry!!!!
    no, there's not that many. according to wikipedia, there's 25 games, but not all came out in the us! and you don't have to play all of the remakes, so that's like.... 16 games. not THAT bad.

that's what i thought of automatically after reading that, haha
    it's an ******* thing to do! just battle someone else, jeez >> of the few pr videos i have watched, most of them were kind of terrible, so i cant imagine yours is any better alternate character interpretation is a wild thing. wally is pure, and he does not deserve this.
    that's why i don't feel anything anymore. i have to win at life
    I'm excited! ^^
    Lol,I would like to visit washington,New york,L.A,Las Vegas,Chicago,Seattle and lots more but these are few to name.
    Exactly,I do!
    I see.I don't know much about him except that he is very rich and travelling round the world isn't a big deal for him hehe. :p
    but... i tried so hard. ;^;

yeah, a lot of shows i watched growing up definitely fit into that category. lol
    woody is a much better toy than buzz. pfft... cowboys are cooler than spacemen, anyways.
    so, when you get married, will you change your last name or will dbz have to?
    hey, i'm only telling you the facts! no need to start a fight.
    i'm sure leon does, he just hasn't tapped into that power yet.
    don't worry, they're not that hard... plus, the REmake is out now, plus 2, 3, and 4 have like, a million remakes too

brendan are too cute to be snobs. only wimps and babies FEEL things.
    it was supposed to EMPOWER you!

courage was pretty creepy, but that fish was so inspirational.
    but youre supposed to play with woody >.>
    i'll try not to cry. no promises, though!
    the natural reaction to being corrected is anger, yes.
    i'm sure with practice, ANYONE can phantom move. play re4 and you'll see that it's the best! you can't form a true opinion until you have all the facts!

alright, but don't make me come back here!
    i used to do that too before xy came out. i mostly lost but the rare few times i won felt so good. i know! it's like people forget that he literally just started training pokemon within ten minutes. plus, his theme song is so amazing, so i don't think he should be as hated as much as he is. snelly let her feelings distract her from her goal, and therefore wasted squidward's time and money. gary... gary should have just not even tried to race at all, i guess.
    Exactly!
    Wow,now there's no reason not to visit US. :D
    Your welcome!Yeah I feel the same! :)
    Lol,that's no big deal for Bill Gates!He can visit whenever and wherever he likes. XD
    no, no, it was supposed to have the opposite effect!

you sound just like the bathtub fish from courage.
    theres a snake in my boot
    so, how's it go?
    cammy's pretty cool, too. but, sadly, karin > cammy (in terms of looks, design, personality... everything) sorry for your loss.
    leon has beautiful hair and some of the best partners in the resident evil series, and also starred in the best re game, re4. anyways,,,

they'd be a lot nicer when they told me to leave!
    i don't really either, but i mean, it's a part of the game, so why not do it is my logic. plus i find it amusing to destroy teams with "weaker" pokemon. it's just so much fun. paul has beautiful eyebrows, so he's automatically one of the best characters in the series.
    i'm the same way. bianca is really cute, she doesn't deserve any of the hate she gets. wally is my favorite rival, and he gets a lot of slack, especially before oras's release bc he's "too weak". i feel like people don't understand his character at all, because he isn't supposed to be ripped or anything. rocky taught me to go when i felt like it, which is the best moral i've ever heard in a tv show.
    That's true but personally it's really difficult for me to choose one of her album as my favorite.I love all! :D
    Wow,life in LA must be awesome!I hope to visit US one day! ^^
    Haha,you have got a good sense of humor! ^^
    if you believe enough, and with a tiny pinch of magic, all of your dreams will come true.

thats so inspirational. but unfortunately, im not even kind of perfect at all.
    to infinitely and beyond
    what's stopping you from doing it? i mean, legally i guess you TECHNICALLY couldn't, but people marry buildings, so who says you cant marry a show?
    no, but i really want it, bc r mika and karin are in it. and i have no monies ;-;
    do you remember which one? wesker is pretty cool. hes got nice hair (leons is better tho)
    but i have no money and no job, rip meeee

that sounds like something someone doing no good would say
    it is super boring, but i like having strong bbys. like, i only ev train pokemon i like >.> like i have a lvl 100 munna and zorua thats ev trained, and i like whipping them out at times to destroy all the hardcore players sometimes. it's a lot of fun! i've always thought paul was a pretty cool dude, especially because of his hair, and i totally see where you're coming from. me personally, i see a lot of haters for the more casual rivals (bianca, may/brendan, etc) for not being like gary or silver, but i feel like those people forget that silver was abusive to his pokemon. lol. yes, and rocky went when he felt like it. good times, man. good times...
    magikarp is very smart. it tries its hardest, and is adorable. i sense your jealously, and i understand. i'd be jealous of it too.

how'd you get so perfect?
    see above
    i've never played any of the dbz games, but i've also never watched the show, and only know of the outdated memes, so. street fighter is one of my favorites, though. and the soul series, too.
    well, i'm a pretty big fan of the silent hill games. they're greatttt, especially story wise. also the resident evil series, which has toned down the horror aspect quite a bit recently, so now it's more or less just SHOT THE THING. i mean, it has its moments, but... no, i haven't, but one day i'd like to.
    Yup!Gotta love it! :D
    AHHHHHH,L.A feels like Mumbai of India. :)
    Exaclty!I love to travel.But India is so huge,it'll take a lot of time to cover the whole country. ;)
    I know it's a bad habit,but I can't help it! :)
    WOW!Well,I haven't heard it yet.But I'll hear it soon!
    Cool!I have heard it's a very beautiful city! :D
    Haha,that's like a typical student.I do the same as well! :D
    Same here!All of her songs are awesome.It's difficult to choose an absolute favorite. :)
    So where are you from? :)
    Thanks!Wow spring break!Lucky you! :)
    Awesome!Well,I love all her albums and songs.My favorite will be Lovestory.Now 1989 album I like wildest dreams,bad blood and blank space.You? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…