• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That must be nice with regards to school, but that timing for the jury duty sucks.

It's fine, I'm here more often than before, but not as much as I once was.

~Gryoine
    You deserved it! Your zigzagoon-hydreigon fusion did very good :)

If you have any spare time or so, you are always welcome in the Fan Sprite section!
    Ps: Yeah, I have seen some the things from you for smogon (mostly for the X/Y project) and they looked amazing. Particularly the Mega Rayquaza, that must have been hell to sprite that one ^^
    Because your sprite was voted as a finalist in the 'Sprite of the Year' contest, I would like to give you this small price:
    That's pretty late compared to us here in North America, though I guess Jade is still heading to school everyday too.

We've moved to Facebook, which is clearly mostly inaccessible. It works, but its not as open.

~Gryoine
    That's good. Surprised your school goes this late though. I finished about two months ago, and my friends in high school finish this week. Good luck!

Yeah, it's completely dead. Really too bad, because we lost contact with several of you guys. We kinda moved though.

~Gryoine
    Well the comunity kinda died with the game, we have a skype and facebook group if you want to join
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…