• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Bguy7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm good now. Started a conversation with you since I read your bio, particularly your opinion on competitive Pokémon.
    I just had another idea for the Sinnoh remakes which I think would help reinvigorate the Sinnoh Underground experience: Hidden Dungeons. I posted the details in the "Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!" thread if you're curious.
    Hi there.

I wanted to thank you for helping me with Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. Your advice was helpful and allowed me to clear the hard dungeons I mentioned back in my post in that thread. It was the kind of advice I was looking for and I really appreciate it.

Thank you again.
    ----------
    I found the mixing of an RPG with a sidescrolling platformer to be a unique experience, and I liked the 2D/3D swapping well enough. Maybe a better word than captivating would be charming.
    ----------
    As someone who enjoys both side-scrolling platformers and RPGs, this just about sums up my opinion on Super's gameplay. I think the game's story and humor are its biggest strengths, though.
    That is unfortunate. :(

I'm going back to school majoring in applied mathematics this fall. I wish you the best of luck in college. :)
    ----------
    Good job with that math. I looked it up and found that a one followed by 66 zeroes does have a name. Which by the way you did mess that up, it's not 168499666 followed by 66 zeros, because all in 1.68499666 * 10[SUP]66[/SUP], the numbers after the decimal count towards the movement of the decimal. So it's actually 168499666 followed by 58 zeros. Anyways, such a number is called unvigintillion
    ----------
    Hello, fellow math nerd. That's always been my strongest subject. I've even solved calculus problems out of the textbook just for fun. ;)
    ----------
    Between the Paper Mario announcement and the updates for Super Mario Maker, I found this to be a great Direct.
    ----------
    Dude, it's like you read my mind. I'm so glad I met you. :)

Also, I'm not so much into the Kirby series, but this new game intrigues me.
    I am quite sure that Kalos will be included in Sun & Moon in some way, shape, or form; Kalos still has some loose ends waiting to be tied. What about Zygarde's new forms? What happened to Lysandre and Team Flare? I think your two-region idea sounds plausible. Knowing the parallels that exist between Kalos and Kanto (Santalune Forest having the same layout as Viridian Forest, getting a Kanto starter, etc.), perhaps Sun & Moon's new region will have parallels with Johto? Perhaps the Johto starters will get Mega Evolutions? I'm just thinking out loud here.

Oh man. With this announcement, I'm gonna have to start making more changes to the list of Diamond & Pearl remake ideas that I've been working on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…