• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• smaller would be fine. I'll start working on those for you. for the burmy I would like: nest and heal ball qwilfish ha female and, dive ball ha female basculin red. Hopefully that works better for you.
    Luckily I got a female HA Houndour from a horde a while back and caught that bad boy (girl) in a luxury ball :cool: probably my favorite nfe pokemon
    Nope never. Sometimes I forget about FS, need to see if I have a Phantump Safari unlocked.
    Interested in that Heal Lickitung. As you may have noticed I'm after horde pokes at the moment ^_^

FT: HA Heal Smoochum/HA Dive Vanillite or others. Working on acquiring Premier Phantump from Petalburg Woods the shiny looks sick of that family
    Ah dang :/ well let me know if you get it redeemed from someone elsel, I would definitely be interested in it
    I'm definitely interested but I don't think the code will work for me since I'm in the US. I would be interested in a redeemed HA Zapdos though
    That's okay probably better to wait until later lol I'll be around for a little then back to the game <_<
    Hate to tell you but you're a day late and a dollar short on that one. I just got that shieldon last night from someone else so now my fossils are completed. I still need the following pokemon:

Heal ball: Qwilfish and burmy
    dusk ball: hippopotas and basculin red
    nest ball: basculin red and qwilfish
    dive ball: basculin red
    great ball: basculin blue

these are the things that you have that I still need. anything you want for these?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…