• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm glad you guys talked. And yah he's one of the best people in this world :)
    Jeez I've had such a busy day. Said goodbye to my father. Leaving tomorrow morning.
    Aw well that means a lot thank you :)
    You always made me smile too so it's good hearing you're just as awesome as you were :)
    Its ok Mauro....it was really bad when we talked and it was still reallllly bad for a while. And I don't wanna sound sappy but this guy Jason.....when I met him he did change my life. My depression went away and I felt important. He helped me so much more than I thought someone could.
    After he broke my heart it did come back a bit, and tbh I'm still a little sad. But I'm a lot better now.
    Well I'm confident cause I know it's true Baha Jk xD
    Yah after you left things really changed with me.
    I was destroyed emotionally and I built myself up with jay's help. And I really love who I am now :)
    Oh **** I'm sorry dude I didn't know. What happened?and don't worry I doubt you and him fell out harder than he and I did lol. And we still made up :p
    I know jb but we never talked.
    Rob was actually one of the people I came back for. We had some good talks and we caught up. He'll always be someone important to me :)
    You should message hi. He'd be happy.
    I actually haven't been here long. I left a few years ago and just came back a while ago to talk to some people. I have no idea what happened to her or if she changed names or what.
    Well I am glad you came back. I missed you.
    I rarely ever get to have them lol xD
    Yah I play Pokemon. I still have a group of friends that I met here. We talk every day lol. So I have my Pokemon nerd herd :p
    You played still?
    Omg lol so you have the perfect job for you then! Baha.
    I'm actually a little sad my layover on Tuesday is only like 2 hours lol
    Aye Nyter. It's been awhile.
    I've been good, on my last year of high school. Prepping for college next year. how about you?
    That's really cool :) sounds like a really cool job.
    I'm one of those weirdos who likes layovers lol. Iunno airports are comfy xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…