• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I'm back and have been back for awhile now... sorry I got sidetracked by life and forgot to make a post. I am free to offers now but I will not be here everyday due to stuff I have going on.
    Okay so as of Right now, 2:06 AM GMT-6 June 14, 2016 I am now taking a leave of absense from serebii. I will not be taking any requests for trades and will therefore not respond to any message. I will be gone for 4-6 weeks and will be checking messages as I need to. I am taking this leave for personal reasons so please do not message me unless it is urgent. Thank you for your understanding and I'll see you when I get back.
    Hey guys. Pokemon sun and moon are on there way and as many of you may or may not be aware, I have done almost EVERYTHING I can do with gen 6 when it comes to collecting and breeding. While it has been a great deal of fun I just don't have a lot of motivation left for this so in a couple of weeks I will take a month long break or so from any and all trading. Any trades I have arranged by then I will still take but after that I will be puting the games down to take a breather and enjoy other games for a little bit. So just to give a frame of reference, June 15th or so is about when it will start. I hope tyou all understand but pokemon is starting to get too tedious and repetitive for me. I will post here again when the "break" begins so until then feel free to make offers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…