• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Quilavaflare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll give you mine if you want to look it up instead. Mine is Little Eevee. But searching that will result in multiple accounts, so here's the icon:

I'll send them requests, but they should probably know what my username is first! Right now it's CuriosityBear.

Sometimes it changes, but it usually has Curiosity in it.

But I have a Skype now! I'll send you a request! :3
    Resurrected? Nah, just on hiatus from the world of Pokemon. I had a baby girl last year, and she's a terror, so she took up so much of my time. My son was so much easier. At least she plays nicely with my Pokemon toys and doesn't chew them.
    Welp XD

There needs to be a better way if we ever want to just talk!

If you and anyone else wants to talk. IDK how anyone feels after 3 years of little communication, when they've all moved on to other stuff XP
    But, as work gets done, things will likely look up!

...Man it's been 3 years since we first came here O_O
    Since we left the PTCG forums.
    I don't even have any clue as to where everyone watches these things, anyway. Anime sites or something? I'll try. /emptypromise

Very nicely, actually. Thank you. I'm not very good about studying a lot, but I usually do good even without it.
    Oh man, if you get a chance you should give Ouran a watch, it's really funny!

Alright. I think I have a different trainer name in almost all of my pokémon games. I started out with my own, then I did a variation of the capital letters, then I added a symbol at the end, then I started using other names. I used Luka in Alpha Sapphire.

How did your midterms go?
    Did I? That's not true, I didn't mean to say it like that, sorry ^_^;;

That is good advice.
    I was asking about Avenue Q because of the song "It Sucks To Be Me" starts with the line "What do you do/ with a BA in English" xP
    (You've seen Ouran High School Host Club right? If so, check out this AMV; it's to that song.)
    It basically makes sense, but it also doesn't. Worrying about not worrying sounds like a waste of energy.

That's okay, I'm not sure if I will be either; I'm back at school now and classes start tomorrow. Great~ My username is Luka.
    I shall have to try it! Maybe I'll actually do it before I go to bed. Okay! Maybe once I get back to school next week I'll make the effort to get my DS hooked up to the wi-fi...
    I got a physical copy silly! (And a small double-sided poster ^^)

That sounds a little difficult to deal with. Yeah I hope it works out well for you!
    Lol have you seen the musical Avenue Q? Yeah take it a step at a time :)
    If you really want it to be different, put effort into changing the things you don't like and it will be different. Extra-curriculars aren't the end-all-be-all. If you're super worried about it, and you have extra time, you could still join something now, if you're interested. It's a normal thing to worry about a bit, but I wouldn't start now; it's way too far in advance!

Edit: Figured out how to edit my username and stuff on my 3DS and I've registered you as a friend;you can add me back if you want: 3969-6347-8703
    Yeah! Yeah. I guess so ^_^;; I think I can just edit his Mii to be myself, so then I'll only be stuck with his username. I'm just going to live with it I think. Oh yeah, that's a good suggestion, thanks.
    Oh, okay. I would only be stealing from myself though, because I bought the Alpha Sapphire game. (I got to go to the midnight release with my friends; it was super fun!)
    Don't worry, I gotcha! :)

Trust me when I say that is so so so not true. I haven't figured it out myself yet, and I know a lot of people who haven't either! It's all good. I can't really tell you to stop feeling pressured just like that, but I guess try to remember that college is a place where you can figure yourself out, or re-figure yourself out if you want. Yes, it's important to have a job in the future and stuff, but college happens before that, and you do have some wiggle room to make mistakes and decide what you want to do. And changing your mind and making mistakes is normal. Really, college is a fun time.
    It already had Super Smash Bros. downloaded on it (which made it was a good deal; excellent condition 3DS with Smash for $100). This is also why I can't reformat it; I would lose the game... and my pokémon save data apparently. No, I don't have Pokebank so I'm not exactly sure what you mean but okay ^^

That's part of it. I knew I wanted to study Japanese and play in orchestra and that I didn't really want to go to college like all the way across the country, so those were things I kept in mind when looking at schools. I also knew that since I was Undecided, a bigger school with a variety of options would probably be good. I mean, if someone is sure you know what they want to major it, then they can apply to the best schools with that major, but otherwise just go by other things. Oh, cost. That's also a factor.
    Haha yeah I guess so! Eh, it's not so bad. Definitely ^_^

Yeah I think the choice is a new thing!
    Okay, I'll try to do that at some point while I'm on break! I have to figure out if I can change my mii and username thing because I got the DS used it's still set for the person who had it before me. It also isn't connected to the wi-fi at school [yet] because you have to go the IT help desk and get it connected specially because it can't download the wi-fi thing, and I generally don't have time to make a trip to the help desk.

'welcome~
    Haha yeah I totally understand. I also have many interests and am very undecided. If you're not sure on a major, I recommend going in Undeclared, because then you can pick your classes and try out different things (that's what I got to do and it's wonderful). Also, try not to worry about changing your mind, it's normal; most college students actually change their major at least once. And you still have almost a year to figure out where you want to apply and stuff, so don't stress. And yeah, I'm going to try to do the things that I enjoy doing most, because then I'll have the most fun, and be the most happy~
    Haha I hope so ^_^

Yeah! I love it! Unfortunately there's no magic or flying. We do have to hold brooms between our legs though! The quaffle is a volleyball, the bludgers are deflated dodge balls. All the positions are the same, except the snitch is a person. The chasers try to score through the three hoops, the keeper defends the hoops, the beaters hit people with the bludgers. If you're hit with a bludger, you have to dismount your broom and go back and tag your goalpost before you can play again. I'm mostly a Keeper, but I also play Chaser. It's kind of like rugby, but way more fun!
    I'm definitely not that advanced after one semester! I do aim to become fluent though. (I don't know if you got AS or OR, but you can choose the language you play in at the beginning, so maybe I can do that someday. (Also, I got a 3DS!!))
    I hope your finals go well, and that you get everything done! Yeah Kat and Apollo both have to work on homework and stuff today. Have you started thinking about college at all?
    Hi Quil! Glad to hear it.
    Don't worry, I'm sorry I didn't respond to you earlier. You're right, I have been really busy. It was during exams when you first VMed me, and then I was doing holiday stuff, and more recently I've been busy with rehearsals for a play I'm in, and the GM. But yes, everything went/is going well~

My first semester was you know, busy, but I got into the swing of things and I made a bunch of good friends and had a lot of fun, and did well in my classes. I'm sure if I told you, but I joined the Quidditch Team, which is great. I also took beginning Japanese, and I really like it a lot! I'm continuing with it next semester.
    How is your semester going so far?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…