• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I apologize for the intense lack of updates in PBB. First I was busy dealing with the aftermath of my truck getting wrecked, then I was tied up into looking/getting a new vehicle. Now, updates were beginning to become consistent, but I am dealing with a sickness. I updated yesterday because I was feeling better, but today it has been even worse. I probably won't update today, but will try to tomorrow. My current plan is to update PBB once a day or every other day. 12 hour updates may still happen if we have enough votes and feel like it.
    I feel that lol. I've also been busier on Serebii, running two games and participating in a few others.
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

I am sending this to you because you have nominated in "Pokemon Big Brother" before. Season 6 nominations are now open. If you would like to not be informed of this in the future, please let me know.

But, feel free to nominate if you would like! This is a new season with a brand new story!
    I'm sure I'm over that by now :) I had a very...unpleasant boyfriend at the time, kicked him to the curb...dang, 2 months after that I think it was. And I mean...we can always PM those details if you want.
    -gasp- Yay :) I'm happy for you, hope everything is still going well in that area of life. (And also glad to know I'm sure we're no longer competing....hahah)
    Helloooo how are you how is lifeeee

I don't really come here anymore, but if you're on PokeCommunity you can find me haha, my username is Charlie Brown over there
    thank you, thank you. I think it will go smoothly-ish now.
    Oo, exciting. Bedsheets are always important tho. How do you not have that?
    Hey yo. I am almost done with my bacheor essay now. (about 500 words left to write ish), so I am taking the rest of the day off. I am going to see a standup show in about half an hour, so pretty psyched for that.
    How 'bout you?
    Leaving my mom's home was tough for me... it is a whole 5 blocks away from my apartment
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…