• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
shadow_latias

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nuu, I mean, before. You werent wearing pants. Well, what did you see if you looked at that area than?
    Yeah, ;;. No classes today because of that.

Also, how does a Filipino use "persuading" in a sentence?

Did you get the invitation to my persuading

AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET IT PERSUADING AND FIRST WEDDING AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA *SHOT*
    How does a Filipino use "Chicken, not bread" in a sentence?

When my sister jumped into the pool without her floater, CHICKEN NOT BREAD!

GET IT?! AHAHAHAHAHA! CHICKEN NOT BREAD AND SHE CANNOT BREATH. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *shot multiple times* ;;;
    xD!! Yeah...I brawled Sonic Boom yesterday, so he was easy though since I judged his err...what's the word for between skill of advantage? lol If I forget one. Anyway, Sonic Boom is good w/Sonic. I heard the word "Boom" in between music and speed.

I hardly trust Atoyont if he doesn't know how the things worked. Not SSBB.

I will plan to get Japaneses language booklet I'm pretty sure. ^^ Anime store is near my house. How lucky I am.
    ----------
    Oh, I lost. It was a gimmick tournament, though.
    ----------
    That's my hypothesis. Did I feel like I was lucky?
    @other user: and whilst you're at it, make sure you cut off his fingers and disguise them as sausages for the dogs so that we slowly hide the body...
    ... ah. You go senile again, no? Lets put you to bed.
    @other user: Make sure you give him the right poison; don't screw this up.
    I hate chaingrabs

But those of the Ice Climbers take skill.

Regardless, they ARE pretty good without them, and have a high learning curve.
    It seems you already knew everything than me. But I have known some characters's tips/advances, not whole.

Edit: It's more dangerous for IC's CG. =P
    Hmmmm...I haven't heard that one before. So are there reasons for ZSS? I heard rumors about her from somewhere.

I don't like someone who stalks me..........;_;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…