• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True, they are more advanced than most, though each species has their own appeal. Pokemon uses all kinds of inspiration, which adds to the interest imo.

I wish I had developed a strong love for a kind of animal while growing up, I've never had a preference towards any creaturein he past. Actually, Froakie made me more interested in frogs, and now I consider them to be my favorite animal. Funny how Pokemon made me interested in the actual animal, not the other way around :p
    No, I don't drink. The closest to a bar I've ever gone was Red Robin or whatever (I think Red Robin has a bar).
    Nothing. It gets too hot down here in the summer anyway, and while swimming's always an option, I don't like going to the pool much anymore, and we don't travel so we don't go on road-trip vacations. So we just stay home with the air-conditioning and occasionally go to the movies if anything interests us.
    Cool, I like Electric a lot as well. I'd list my top favorite types as Fighting, Grass, Water, Electric and Steel. Misty's cool, I kinda wish she'd return in the anime someday.

Hmm, personally I would prefer more diversity in starters, but having new mammals would be fine. Based on the trademark leaks, it seems like Fire and Water may be mammal-based. Can't wait to find out more on the 10th
    Oh really? Neat. I'm trying to remember if I've seen you with the other names before.

A few other times, but DeviantArt, FanFiction.net, YouTube, MyAnimeList, TV Tropes, and Tumblr (sort of) seems to be the ones I use the most.
    Oh, I've always had some preference to Water since I was little! But I also like Grass types and choose them as well. I've never actually picked a Fire starter in any of my first playthroughs yet, so I'm finally planning to choose Fire when Sun/Moon come out. Is Water your favorite type?
    Back in 2006, just before I turned 14, my mom was still iffy when it came to online forums, so I didn't really surf the web too much. Since it was Pokémon-related, she was more accepting of it, but I still had help signing up (Serebii really and truly is the first website I became a member of, and I was just that inexperienced when it came to joining things). I had to come up with a name quickly, and being a 13-going-on-14-yar-old, I couldn't be creative. Purposefully misspelling "cutie" with a "K" was as creative as I got at the time (I would've gone for Lil' Purple Bird or just Lil' Bird, but I didn't really want to use my old e-mail name at the time).

It stuck since. I haven't had the heart to change it, and "KP" rolls off the tongue.
    I've recently been distancing myself from video games since I'd rather focus on my college work. But maybe I'm just growing out of it too. Many of them feel just like repeats of the same old gameplay and really isn't anything new or something I'd want to spend more money on. Really, the only new things are the stories, but then I could just watch it on YouTube since I'd only be interested in that.

The only game series I'm still interested in actually playing is Pokemon since there's always new species, and each journey you play feels like a personal experience since it's customizable in which Pokemon you choose to have.
    Are the big four basketball, football, baseball, and hockey?

Why're you asking questions involving finances?
    Ah. Well, you took choir longer than me anyway, so...

What sports are your favorite?

That's the point, I don't have any. I had to put a hold on paying back my student loans because of it.
    Splatoon seems like a popular game, and I've only learned more about Bayonetta after finding out the character was in Smash Bros. I probably would've tried them out when I was younger, but now I just don't feel like playing games much anymore.

I've played quite a bit in the past. At the top of my head, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Metroid, and of course Mario. But I must be reaching the point where I'm at a video game slump and don't feel like playing newer ones.
    How long were you in choir for?

I'm not a fan of sports, personally. I liked softball, capture the flag, badminton, and the one year in middle school where we did lacross, but otherwise, I'm not athletic and don't care for sports. I'll happily watch sports anime, however.
    Ok, I'm not gonna answer anything more about specific personal things like this. Let's just stick with more general topics.

What other Nintendo games do you play or enjoy?
    I was in choir when I was a freshman, yeah. I didn't sign up for the second year because I wanted to take a second year of Japanese, and I had to/kinda wanted to get P.E. out of the way. I suppose if I had not decided to go to a technical school to take 3D animation for a few hours for the rest of high school, I could've probably gone back to choir. Oh well.
    Had to look up that name, hadn't heard it before. Interesting pairing, lol. That probably is a better pairing than AmourShipping, honestly.

Yeah, I love singing.
    Ah, so you began to get back into it mid-region? Any plans on watching the rest of XY?

I doooooo. Biggest ones are Mewtwo/Mew and Wizardmon/Gatomon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…