• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any chance I could interest you in a trade between the Pokémon we just hatched? Snubbull isn't quite what I had in mind, but you've hatched exactly what I was after.
    Hey, just thought I would let you know I had one of my character's engage your SlashAngemon character in conversation in Civil War. I hope you didn't mind some character interaction.
    sorry man, I don't think you can pick up your voltorb anymore, it's been more than 72 hours S:

"All Pokémon must be collected within three days (72 hours) of their hatching. Failure to do so will force the Pokémon to be released and the owner to have a penalty of a further 2 week wait added onto their current wait time to collect their next egg."
    Food Guy, about the Teen Titans RP, would you Script to face Kotamae soon? He's currently holding a spellbook on familiar contracting and summoning.
    Thanks for the update. It is much appreciated. The holiday has people busy and I realize tests were recently too. If you'd like to continue with us, please let DVB know to wait for Lifebane. If he has Ninjice say to not wait, that's that. He's leading the mission, so what he says goes right now.
    Hi Food. Please tell me you are not dropping out of Teen Titans? Haven't posted anything in a while. We had the rule saying don't sign up if you end up not staying around to make sure people who can't stay around don't sign up. It would be sad to lose you.
    Hi dude, we probably should have clued you in earlier, but we set that ending to see about getting Lifebane more involved. Would you be able to get the two revived from unconsciousness and healed?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…