• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anything is a healthier alternative. :p

Yeah. I guess a good way of remembering the name is to think "Litleo". The two sound similar. This calls for a PokeRap! .__.

I usually weigh all evos out. Final evo being such the case with Fennekin for me. I went straight for Chespin once they revealed Delphox. *shudders*
    You dehydrate yourself because the salt to H2O ratio is so great. You can live a while off salt water, but not for long.

Popplio. :D
    Would you choose different if it evolved into something not so appealing? :eek:
    Hahaha, school sucks sometimes ;p

Oh yeah. Like, I liked the Pokémon XY introduced a lot (the Starters are the best and Phantump and Klefki are adorbs) but 72 was a bit of a small number.
    130 or so would be nice.

Personally hoping for a corgi pokemon :3
    Love the beach. It's always so fascinating. :D

Whoa, never been to the Big Apple. :eek:
    Hope you have a great time, though! :)

Sweet in the moment, but a bitter reminder later on. D:
    [Thanks for the advice. I'm also gonna relax for like ten seconds each time I finish an assignment. I've found that to be helpful. :)

Hmm, I don't think I'll be allowed to bring a book... They're pretty strict about things like that where I live. But, if I finish early, I'm gonna take some time to relax and sit back in my chair.]
    D
    What do you like of Emolga?:3
    :)
    [Do you have any advice? It's kind of the first time that I take 3-hour exams. I'm stressing out here... :x]
    D
    Cool, mine is Sylveon and Delphox:)
    It's fine. It's not like there was valuable information in it or something... :)

[Haha. I'm looking forward to the summer. I've got my exams in four days. :x]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…