• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sceptrigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you like eating some of the same thing that pinnipeds eat?
    Pikachu Fan Number Nine
    Pikachu Fan Number Nine
    Also, I'd like most of the PCU works to have a serious tone, though it's OK to have occasional humor, and in cases like Detective Pikachu, quite a bit of funny moments, but otherwise they should be drama.
    Pikachu Fan Number Nine
    Pikachu Fan Number Nine
    And to follow up on the Blaziken Mask and Gligarman movies...the humans themselves don't have actual powers, they're more like Batman in that they use gadgets, and in their case, Pokemon.
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    Oh ok. I don't remember how Blaziken/Gligarman were like since I watched those episodes long ago, but that seems obvious.
    Do you watch documentaries on pinnipeds?
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    I’ve mainly watched general nature documentaries, but I remember I saw one not long ago that featured elephant seals and talked about climate change.

I also often regularly watched shows that aired on Saturdays featuring sea rescues where they had saved different pinnipeds, along with other animals. Have you seen these?
    Do you like looking at pictures of pinnipeds?

I do, especially pictures of pups, especially those nursing
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    Yup, specifically the pups as well. Must be because of their plumpness and white fur. I also watched some videos with seal pups that were so adorable.
    Pikachu Fan Number Nine
    Pikachu Fan Number Nine
    Ever wish you could be reincarnated as a seal?
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    Lol! I dunno about that. It must feel cozy having all that blubber though. I could definitely use some right about now since it suddenly got colder in my area.
    Have you been to a zoo lately?

It's a perfect opportunity to see a pinniped in person.
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    I’ve actually been thinking of going to a local zoo with my parents before the summer ends. Would be great to see something like a sea lion show again, the last time I saw one being in Sea World a while ago.
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    I went to a zoo in a different state. I got to see sea lions and elephant seals. However, there were only female elephant seals, so I didn’t see any males and their unique proboscis.
    D
    How are you?
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    XY went back to simplistic storylines. SM tried to offer more, but I feel Ultra Beasts are out of place and complicate things more. USUM and LGPE are just... there’s so much more that could be added to them than just a copy/paste story. Especially since they did so much for BW2.
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    In terms of characters, I wish there were consistently more to them. BW gave more them more of a purpose and integrated them with the theme well. Those like rivals and champions seem to have become so generic even in the new games.
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    In Sword/Shield, the rival appears to be just a typical friendly companion on your journey, like Hau and the XY ones. The champion is merely described as undefeatable but nothing else. Maybe there’s more to them to find out, but somehow I doubt it,
    yo! never talked to you in ages. sword and shield look great! will be picking sobble but dunno which version to go for.
    Hi I feel the same way regarding gen7. I feel like it killed this series
    Reactions: Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    Glad to see another thinking the same way lol. Gen 7 just doesn’t cut it for me at all, it has plenty of things I don’t like. And Game Freak seems like they’re not putting out enough creativity in the recent games. There are plenty of better ways to change up the stories and settings in USUM and LGPE and they ended up doing the most basic ones possible.
    The legends kind of look like Digimon to me tbh. They do look amazing though, especially the sun one.
    I don't really ever choose Fire tbh (other than Torchic), but I think Litten is cool. I might end up with the Water starter again tho.
    I feel you. I struggled a lot this semester as well. It was not the best... Most of my classes were online and it was too much for me. I hope I passed, lol.
    I always used to love collecting cards, but I haven't gotten any new cards in a long time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…