• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, could you give me a day perhaps? I'm trying to get my Slowpoke to level 36 to learn Slack Off, which Slowking can't get normally. It doesn't sound like a major level up, but I'm not very far in Pokemon Y.
    Isn't Yveltal the "death bird" though?

I don't think any Pokemon is specifically meant to be evil, but there are some that reflect negative ideas. Mewtwo falling out of the creator's control. Giratina being banished to another dimension. Darkrai giving people nightmares. Genesect being made by a Team Plasma scientist.

That said, I'm not putting too much belief the idea. I just find it interesting when people come up with ideas (at least not stupid ones like a Pokemon being part of the Illuminati).
    You know. I've been pretty chill about the June 2nd news. I try not to overly fixate on video game news, but the first go round in May 10th made me pretty antsy. I guess it's that the May 10th news had more hype for the first scoop on details in the game (which it delivered quite nicely). I'm still excited for the June 2nd direct, but I haven't been as "worked up" over it as the previous one.

I wonder if the legendaries might have secondary themes. Xerneas and Yveltal had the axes approach, while demonstrating life and death. I heard an idea that Solgaleo and Lunaala might represent hope and despair respectively as well.
    Since not much was really disclosed on them (even the names weren't officially revealed), I'm guessing that the June 2nd news will talk about their names and types at least.
    BTW, is there any negotiation I could make with you for the shiny Larvesta, or did I lose my chance there?
    Weird Al is actually pretty smart, but I see we're you're coming from. I'm guessing that you might be in for a few satires?

I have about 40 Pokemon left for Pokemon Pearl. I might have to beat a Colosseum file to get some others. Also, I will sacrifice the weather trio from my older Emerald game.
    I might be able to have a party with three other people. For some reason, Mario Party (6 in this case) doesn't feel the same without four human players. I don't mind playing it with fewer characters, but four players doesn't give you the lame duck. (I'm not necessarily talking about the A.I. level).

Also, I was going to try to get all 493 Pokemon for Pokemon Pearl. My reason is sort of a self-imposed one, but it basically started by My Pokemon Ranch Pokemon requests.
    As mentioned in the official news thread, when someone said that Hoenn didn't have a tropical rain forest (or something like that), your claim that Route 119 could be a rain forest is correct. I think that if you use the Map or Fly in ORAS, they will tell you that, but I just snipped the quote from the bulbapedia page of that route.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…