• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! It's okay. How are you?

Yeah, I don't think I'd do that lol. Serena knows she's going to marry Ash so. xD Is her hair black or brown? I forgot. My hair looks more like Ash's when his hair is wet lol.
    I don't know how you tell if you are or not though so haha.

I didn't mean that, sorry. I mean like when you accidentally get a paper cut or something small like that. That's why I cry because I act like a baby sometimes lol.
    It's name is Rowlet! ^^ It's so cute! Is it because Litten doesn't like to show it's emotions? I wouldn't mind that but I hope he catches Rowlet at least!
    D
    I am sure of it and that isn't wrong! !:)
    Yes. Final fantasy 10 is often regarded as the last great ff game.

Not counting spin offs, side games, or remakes/ports, there are 15 main games, but then going into spinoffs there's too many to list all of them. :p each one is its own story, with its own world, heroes, villains, kingdoms, etc. there are recurring elements (like powerful weapons or certain enemies or summoned monsters) but each is its own thing, so you don't have to play through ff1-3 to understand 4 for example. You could just jump to whatever game and figure it out. :p
    Graphics have nothing to do with it; in 2002 square (the company who made final fantasy) merged with enix (a company who produces similar games) and the franchise hasn't been the same since. :/

Well final fantasy has been around since 1987, so it shouldn't be a surprise to see the visuals evolve, but that's part of the fun with going through the games in order; to see changes from game to game. :)
    D
    All the beginnings are difficult, but wirh teust and frienda who support you, you can make it!:)
    Lol these years, we were born in the best year. :p Jk.

This is why Serena is amazing, she kisses Ash in the most loving way, by giving some water to feel better. It's Ash. xD When I was little a few people who seen the anime said I looked like Ash. They made him look older in XY, so I still look like him lol. Most anime main characters look pretty similar to Ash anyway though so haha.
    Me too although I'm not as dense, at least I hope not haha. Sigh. ._. I act like Bonnie too when comes to shipping though. xD

You like the water. :p Yeah, me too. Awe! I don't think I cry when I'm scared, I freak out lol. I cry a lot in sad films or shows or when I cut myself lol. By the way did you see the new starters? Awe, Rowlet is so cute!! I'm choosing it. Plus the region is based on Hawaii! Are you excited now lol??
    D
    you will find a job!, I am sure of it and I am doing great!:)
    It's the gold standard of RPGs, or at least it was until around 2002. :/

Realistic anime characters? I guess in the newer ones, but the older ones are more cartoony and silly. :p
    Oh, he's older than you. Ah I see. :)

It's their first indirect kiss! I'm still shocked by that! xD Yeah, me too. I find Ash relatable too, I kinda look like him too. When Serena's mum talked about Serena to Ash and everyone, I was like wait that sounds like me, plus how she didn't have a goal. I would act like her if I liked a girl too. Awe, poor Serena I feel so bad for her sometimes! I wish Ash would run up to her and hug her again.

Wow it looks like it's still going on lol. You must really like swimming, do you go to the beach a lot?? I'm too scared to ride roller coasters or things with heights.
    How old is your brother? Hmm, what kind of games are they, are they Xbox exclusive?

That's got to be one of my favourite Amourshipping moment/hint! xD I think after Ash/Pikachu, Serena is one of my favourite characters and female. Her personality relatable too even though I'm a boy. :p By the way who are yours??
    I'm not sure, I think Ash almost defeats Sawyer with Ash-Greninja but loses. :l

So did you do anything special for your birthday?
    D
    That isn't bad! How are you?:)
    in final fantasy games, you play as a bunch of ragtag characters who end up having to save the world from a great evil. :p the characters/bad guy/world are different in each game, but the general theme is the same. :p

i havent been doing much else either. basically playing games to keep my mind in check. :p
    D
    Good morning, PokeHero96!
    It was kinda funny. Do you play with a controller? Origin? I never heard of it. :eek:

Yeah, you're right I guess. It is! Sometimes for nothing to happen.. Sigh. :/

I know, I don't think it'll happen either but we can hope! Plus they already had their first indirect kiss this episode, soo. xD I know lol. I'm don't know but the fainting thing is really worrying so it might have something to do with that. Do you think Sawyer is going to defeat Ash and Ash-Greninja in their next rival battle??

I was doing that to, I think I stopped now though lol. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…